Website question?

My website is ready and I need to know if I am allowed to post link to it on a thread or not or how I would go about sharing that? Help please!
You can send biomed a message
You can send biomed a message Originally Posted by Rosepetals
Thank you so much beautiful!
I didn't know that, thank you Mia when he receives it then what happens?
I didn't know that, thank you Mia when he receives it then what happens? Originally Posted by MJewel

Normally when I've sent him a message he responds, takes a day or two or so
Normally when I've sent him a message he responds, takes a day or two or so Originally Posted by Rosepetals
Thanks so much!
Don’t post the link sister! They’ll remove it. But it may take a second for them to catch it. My biggest referral for my site is tryst… not sure how else to get the link out… you might could make a blog post and post the link to a post you made on your site, then they would get the site by the post you made… if that make sense?
Thank you so much beautiful! Originally Posted by Rochelle77
You are so welcome !
I removed it cause I can wait for biomed to approve it, thanks girl!
Several local girls (Jonesboro and Memphis) have Twitter and post their website on Twitter. Not what you asked I know but it’s another source of spreading your site.. I’m thinking reviewers can post your website on their reviews.
Several local girls (Jonesboro and Memphis) have Twitter and post their website on Twitter. Not what you asked I know but it’s another source of spreading your site.. I’m thinking reviewers can post your website on their reviews. Originally Posted by wyldthang1001
That's interesting ty!!!
Rochelle, I second the twitter idea. several girls are on there and many gentlemen also check that site daily.
Thank you everyone!
Unfortunately no, the Guidelines will not permit the posting of your Web Site information in a Thread.

Posting it in a thread would be considered to be Advertising as it lists your rates and such.

The is a place on your profile where it can be listed and it appears when the members look at the Contact Info tab on your Profile.

I have added the website URL to your Profile so you and the other Ladies can see how it is displayed.

If asked in a Thread about a web site, you can direct them you the Contact Info tab on your Profile.

The suggestion of placing the URL for your Web Site on your Twitter Account is something that a number of Ladies have done recently.
Unfortunately no, the Guidelines will not permit the posting of your Web Site information in a Thread.

Posting it in a thread would be considered to be Advertising as it lists your rates and such.

The is a place on your profile where it can be listed and it appears when the members look at the Contact Info tab on your Profile.

I have added the website URL to your Profile so you and the other Ladies can see how it is displayed.

If asked in a Thread about a web site, you can direct them you the Contact Info tab on your Profile.

The suggestion of placing the URL for your Web Site on your Twitter Account is something that a number of Ladies have done recently. Originally Posted by biomed1
Thanks for your help, I knew they were wrong about what they said about you😉🤣