8 months ago I changed my mind and stayed in NWA

I am still here to massage and play! Although I'm a FL native I have lived in AR many years! AR is waaaaaay better! I am not touring anymore. I no longer have an assistant.
Beautiful sister! Whereabouts in FL? I lived there briefly and have been kind of obsessed with manatees ever since lol.
Nice to see you around!
I grew up in Ocala and attended school in Dunnellon. So central FL. The manatees seem to be more south... Like Sarasota. Have you ever been on the Rainbow River?
Wowza!!! I attended Lecanto HS for a shortly period of time, like a semester, and lived in Citrus County!!!! It’s a small world!!! but love the Rainbow River! Really love alligators too
OMG!! Wowza is right!! Lecanto and Dunnellon are rivals. Although I dated a Basketball player from Lecanto back in the day! I attended Dunnellon from K-12!!! It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance. The Rainbow used to have Manatee until they installed the channel locks. Homosassa Springs wildlife state park was always fun! Also the old Weeki wachee. So so cool you know FL. I only visit now.
Alligators… yeah we swam an floated with them on the Rainbow. Now it’s getting a bit dangerous because tourists are feeding them. They are now swimming right up to your paddle board float etc. looking for food. When we were kids they just floated like logs and never came near us… the turtles Rock too! Love wildlife!!
Ladies,

Should you wish to continue to discuss your fond memories from another state.

Please do so using the back channels available to you.
So sorry what are back channels?
Email, PM, Text, Facetime and other options available that would allow you to communicate.