North Korean leader fed his uncle to dogs

The beloved leader doesn't fuck around.....

>>>>>North Korean leader Kim Jong Un had his uncle stripped naked, thrown into a cage, and eaten alive by a pack of 120 ravenous hounds, according to a Chinese report.

Jang Song Thaek, who was seen as Kim's second in command, was executed last month after being found guilty of attempting to overthrow the government.

The detailed account of the brutal execution was published in Wen Wei Po, a Hong Kong-based mouthpiece of China's ruling communist party.

The report said that although most executions are carried out by firing squads with machine guns, Jang was thrown into a cage naked with five close associates.

The dogs, which had been starved for three days, were then set loose and attacked the six of them for an hour until they had been completely eaten. Called "quan jue" or execution by dogs, the event was said to be supervised by Kim and 300 leading officials.

The fact that Beijing approved the report of the horrifying execution reveals that relations between China and North Korea have reached an all-time low, says the Singapore-based Straits Times.

The Global Times, which is associated with the People's Daily, a Chinese Communist Party newspaper, also ran an editorial, saying that the majority of Chinese loathed Kim while also declaring that Beijing should no longer coddle Kim's backward political system.

The treason charges against Jang, who had close ties with China, included accusations of him selling coal and natural resources like gold to its neighbor on the cheap.

However, The Washington Post said Friday that the report may not be true, claiming Wen Wei Po, although linked to the communist party, is more like Hong Kong's version of the National Enquirer.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/kim...#ixzz2pNBronWw
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/ki...n=widgetphase1
Payback - Koreans have been eating dogs for years.
A few days ago it was reported that he was executed by firing squad using anti-aircraft machine guns. Either way, its less horrific than reading Yssup Rider's posts.
Newsmax and Strait Times?
What, no Brietbart link available?
Rodman had better watch his shit over there...
North Korean leader fed his uncle to dogs Originally Posted by timpage
Little Kim takes "One Sick Puppy" to a whole new level!

I suspect Little Kim is related to the Idiot Twins!
A few days ago it was reported that he was executed by firing squad using anti-aircraft machine guns. Either way, its less horrific than reading Yssup Rider's posts. Originally Posted by gnadfly
that would require reading skills. So how the fuck would you know, turkey?
Newsmax and Strait Times?
What, no Brietbart link available? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I report. You decide.
Little Kim takes "One Sick Puppy" to a whole new level!

I suspect Little Kim is related to the Idiot Twins! Originally Posted by bigtex
actually, they're triplets, BT. IBIdiot, JDIdiot and LLIdiot. (The latter is Shemp)
North Korea....about as far as left wingers can go.
North Korea....about as far as left wingers can go. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Admiral Dunce......about as stupid as you can get.
Maybe Kim will send a Alpo shirt to JD.
  • BJerk
  • 01-04-2014, 08:02 AM
North Korea....about as far as left wingers can go. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Personally, I consider him a right winger like Adolph Hitler, whom you refer to by the code name "88".
Personally, I consider him a right winger like Adolph Hitler, whom you refer to by the code name "88". Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Those who advocate communism are "left-wingers", BJ, and your POV doesn't change that fact.
  • BJerk
  • 01-04-2014, 08:10 AM
Those who advocate communism are "left-wingers", BJ, and your POV doesn't change that fact.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He is more of a totalitarian dictator than commie - that is just for show.