Fem dom❤️

I am really getting interested in Fem dom since a few clients have asked me to a little bit for them. Every time I do, I get extremely turned on!! I really want a submissive man to lick me on demand and be my little toy. It’s so hard to find one. Any suggestions on a website that could help me find one? Being take care of financially would be a bonus.

Any advice would help❤️ Originally Posted by vanessa956
I'm also interested in this there's alot of iinformation on blogs you just have to Google it.. Fetlife was mentioned but that website is confusing lol..
I have been a member of Fetlife for years. It has a lot of good ideas, but there are also a lot of flakes on there.
Or on the other side of the coin, there are a lot of people who want to hook up, even though you say you are not there to hook up.
Or ask if you have Skype, and your profile says you are not into Skyping.
I love the pictures. And some of the groups. I don't like the pushy individuals.
Always wondered about the laws. Cant you legally be a dominatrix if nothing "sexual" happens?
i love femdom .... love but i never thought fetlife was good for hobbying
It may not be great for advertising or finding new clients but there is a ton of information on what to do and how to do it. As long as you don't come barging in screaming I'm in the hobby I think you might be surprised what you can find.
some of us in houston love the femdom kink life
I will be visiting Houston on the 7th-8th. Just so you all know.
FetLife does not allow advertising for hobby purposes.