FlynnFlammed

Noticed y'all are arguing with i.b.
over a proven matter he doesn't agree with.
Good luck. He will never admit he is wrong and will always play what-about-ism with you. He will insist on the last word no matter what your last words were.
That's why I leave him on ignore. He is past the point of being able to provide any kind of discussion.
So both Trump and Clinton as candidates got treated with kid gloves.

Flynn as an ex Military knew better than to be lying to the fbi and damn sure knew better than to talk about how good the Turkish dictator needed to be overthrown and after a few bucks from Turkey turn around and praise the Muslim dictator!

That is wht Flynn should be thrown under the jail. Originally Posted by WTF
Noticed y'all are arguing with i.b.
over a proven matter he doesn't agree with.
Good luck. He will never admit he is wrong and will always play what-about-ism with you. He will insist on the last word no matter what your last words were.
That's why I leave him on ignore. He is past the point of being able to provide any kind of discussion.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
The investigators are still being investigated. The FBI has yet to release their 302s on Flynn. Nothing about the Flynn case is a "proven matter" until those other matters are settled.
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2019, 04:58 PM
The investigators are still being investigated. The FBI has yet to release their 302s on Flynn. Nothing about the Flynn case is a "proven matter" until those other matters are settled. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It is a proven fact that Flynn gave a speech cheering the overthrow of the Muslim Dictator from Turkey only to change his mind after being paid by Turkey reps.

What loyal American would do that?
It is a proven fact that Flynn gave a speech cheering the overthrow of the Muslim Dictator from Turkey only to change his mind after being paid by Turkey reps.

What loyal American would do that?
Originally Posted by WTF
Got any pictures of Flynn smiling and standing with Farrakhan or kowtowing to the King of Jordan? What kind of American would do that?
Got any pictures of Flynn smiling and standing with Farrakhan or kowtowing to the King of Jordan? What kind of American would do that? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wow IB. You look just like Milton Friedman. Im sure you get that all the time
  • R.M.
  • 01-15-2019, 04:56 AM
So it's "treasonous" to praise a dictator?

Or just collude with them?

But it just depends on who is President!

Monkey see Monkey do...

Judge Sullivan's rant tells it all about his "leanings" and bias! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Monkey see Monkey do.
Monkey see Monkey do. Originally Posted by R.M.
All the AntiTrumpers are simply struggling to divert attention away from there monkey business over the decades. Trump knows them and their dirty little secrets.
All the AntiTrumpers are simply struggling to divert attention away from there monkey business over the decades. Trump knows them and their dirty little secrets. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Get back on topic LL. This is about defending a Traitor not about what happen 20 years ago
  • WTF
  • 01-15-2019, 10:21 AM
All the AntiTrumpers are simply struggling to divert attention away from there monkey business over the decades. Trump knows them and their dirty little secrets. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You started this thread about Flynn....got anything to say about him changing his stance on backing the Muslim dictator of Turkey?

First he thought it good for America if he was gone , then he took money from them and sung the Muslims dictators praise.

This thread is not about Trump.
  • WTF
  • 01-15-2019, 11:12 AM
Not as long as there is evident and obvious discrimination based on political association. Until dim-retards are prosecuted for crimes that are selectively enforced against the Trump administration, Flynn gets a pass from me. And the "lying" charge is complete and utter bullshit. Flynn will be exonerated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Would American soldiers killing women and children say in Vietnam geta free pass from you just because say tjeir North Korean counterparts did the same?

Flynn might be pardoned but never exonerated.
Would American soldiers killing women and children say in Vietnam geta free pass from you just because say tjeir North Korean counterparts did the same?

Flynn might be pardoned but never exonerated.
Originally Posted by WTF
Flynn will be exonerated.
Monkey see Monkey do. Originally Posted by R.M.

• WTF
  • 01-15-2019, 04:39 PM
Flynn will be exonerated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Not by Judge Sullivan.

Which is wtf I tried to tell you and LL a while back.
Originally Posted by bamscram

Off topic

Anytime Trump acts nice to some one he's trolling them. He wants something.

You'd think folks would have figured that out.
Not by Judge Sullivan.

Which is wtf I tried to tell you and LL a while back.
Originally Posted by WTF
Sullivan isn't presiding over the investigation of the investigators. Flynn will be exonerated.