Funny story shared by Jamie Foxx gives us guys hope

Please indulge me I just had to share this story. So was listening to the FoxxHole comedy station several weeks back and Jamie surprisingly confessed a personal failure. Most people recognize Jamie and acknowledge he's an international player. I'm talking a real one who can "pretty much" fuck any woman he wants.

Here's the story as he explained it and as I recall since I was laughing so hard. So he's in the Wall Street district of NYC (some where I'm headed soon) ;-) he see's what he describes as the woman of his dreams standing on the sidewalk talking on her cell. If I recall he describes her as yellow-bone African American, drop-dead gorgeous face, long beautiful hair, fit tone, and amazing calf muscles. She was so beautiful he says that he got nervous.

Next he asks his driver to get closer and he rolls down the window and sticks his face out with his signature smile. She ignores him, he's baffled and scratching his head thinking to himself: "My star must not be shining that brightly this morning." She walks into a bakery and he has his driver make the block so that he can reposition the car as she exited the Bakery. By the time he made the block she left the Bakery and was walking back into her building. He jump out the car but it was too late. He was mad at himself and admitted he was nervous to talk to her and was surprised by that fact since he's been with so many women till he can't count.

Just wanted to share this story to give guys hope that even the best of the players can have off days when it comes to talking to women.
  • Trey
  • 09-05-2014, 06:38 PM
So your hope is that guys that have a good game have an off day? Or even a rich guy can get turned down?
So your hope is that guys that have a good game have an off day? Or even a rich guy can get turned down? Originally Posted by Trey
Neither. Jamie wasn't turned down he just had an off moment. The point in sharing the story is: "Let your heart not be troubled." guys having an off moment can happen at all levels even to the best of them. Sometimes we look at these mega stars and think they'd never have such a layman's type moment but Kudo's to Jamie for sharing his story.
  • TheDr
  • 09-05-2014, 06:51 PM
We all have our moments no doubt. Kudos to Jamie for admitting it. Although that's hard to believe for a cat like him.
We all have our moments no doubt. Kudos to Jamie for admitting it. Although that's hard to believe for a cat like him. Originally Posted by TheDr
that's why I tip my hat to him. His crew in the studio was laughing their asses off at him but man all they talk about on that show is how many chics they done fucked. So he really stepped up in admitting it and he was even laughing at himself for it. He couldn't believe a woman actually had that affect on him and left him nervous and mute. Lol
  • TheDr
  • 09-05-2014, 07:28 PM
that's why I tip my hat to him. His crew in the studio was laughing their asses off at him but man all they talk about on that show is how many chics they done fucked. So he really stepped up in admitting it and he was even laughing at himself for it. He couldn't believe a woman actually had that affect on him and left him nervous and mute. Lol Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Yea used to listen to them a lot. Now he's outta the rotation, keep forgetting about 'em. Prolly turn it on tonight and see what's up.
Ya' know.....

Shiet does happen....

But .. "Gunna Rawk yur wurld" is one of the best lines ever. " Wanda"
I don't look up to Hollywood stars....kinda feel sorry for people that do.
I don't look up to Hollywood stars....kinda feel sorry for people that do. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
I ain't mad at ya and I feel ya on that my dude. You let me look up to the stars while you keep looking up to me
I ain't mad at ya and I feel ya on that my dude. You let me look up to the stars while you keep looking up to me Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Um yeah right keep thincking that if it improves your self confidence.
Um yeah right keep thincking that if it improves your self confidence. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
I will and it does. ;-)
Obviously, .......

.......she was NBA.
THAT'S what you garnered from that story???

:facepalm:
  • TheDr
  • 09-06-2014, 05:32 PM
Obviously, .......

.......she was NBA. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
You wrong for that GS. But funny as shyte!