Does one laugh? Does one cry?

So, I’m all excited on Saturday morning and I’m scheduled to see a new young lady for a 10:30am tryst. I had worked hard all week and really needed release (intended pun). She was to text me location at 10am. Well, you have figured out the ending. She does not come through so I just go home and do long delayed projects and I still have the unspent $250 in my wallet. I did something noble and took the wife out to eat at one of our favorite Tulsa joints! Dropped a hundred then stopped at the mall to spend around $130 on new shoes that I really needed. At around 8 in the evening I get a text from the now forgotten companion asking me if I still was going to make our 10:30 PM encounter. She had written down the wrong ‘M’ in her appointment log!
She was to text me location at 10am. Well, you have figured out the ending. She does not come through so I just go home Originally Posted by Solemate62
before I answer laugh or cry, I need to ponder.

the sentence above implies that you were very near her location (as in her apt. complex or Hotel parking lot), and were waiting on a specific unit #.. because you said you just went home.

but if that is true, why were you nearby 30 minutes in advance??

or were you at home, and your expected drive was 30 minutes or less? but if that is true, why did you say "I just go home"?
Too much analysis to sort through, Brother!
Solemate, love your additude! The only difference I would of done is sent her a picture of the money she would of earned at followed thru next to your new shoes.
Solemate, love your additude! The only difference I would of done is sent her a picture of the money she would of earned at followed thru next to your new shoes. Originally Posted by Fizley
Once upon a time I would have. I have not matured exactly, just too busy doing other stuff and I doubt she’d give a flying fuck anyway. Just going to move on to the next adventure, maybe mis-adventure!
So, I’m all excited on Saturday morning and I’m scheduled to see a wife out to eat at one of our favorite Tulsa joints! Dropped a hundred then stopped at the log! Originally Posted by Solemate62
What a story! I fixed it for you
What a story! I fixed it for you Originally Posted by rolechange
I don’t drink anymore and still don’t get it! Stopped at the log?