Info on this one? Midland-Big Spring

Did a search with her # on here & Google, but nothing. Also did a reverse image on her 3rd pic and still nothing.

Anyone know anything?

https://big-spring.skipthegames.com/...e/795139286195
Yikes!!
She seems legit I just copy and paste number to cashapp search and sometimes comes up on there who they are
PM sent.
Seen her many years ago in Odessa. She is legit
she asked me to pick her up on scurry street at an intersection. i said nah
So....here's what I've found out about this lady...

I'm assuming that Reddawnrider doesn't find this lady attractive? Lol. I agree she's not the most beautiful woman, but she sure looks like my kinda naughty. Thanks for the responses fellas. And thanks for the PM sidekick, that info was helpful.

And if Jason's seen her....and no negative comment....I'm thinking she's worth taking for a ride.
Many years ago though
That's true Phrasing
So did anyone see her over the weekend?
In the parking lot waiting on her rn. She says give her a few minutes she getting out of the shower. I'll let u know what happens. If I don't update this by 7 pm someone come bail me out in big spring. Jk but maybe not
Big f no!!!! Review to come but f no. I forgot how to make things private on this site I think parentheses right?
Sorry to hear about that jad, but thanks for TOFFT. She's off the TDL. I see from your posts, you were back to update only 35 mins later. Guess you did walk out early.
Yea didn't even finish I was out.
That’s not good! So what happened? Service sucked, was it her looks, combination of things? Thanks for TOFTT.