It’s not surprising Joe B has never liked Black Folks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPZqXykaL90

Is black folks also a racist term….asking for a friend???
The youtube video talks about Harris feeling disrespected by Biden's inner circle. That might be true. I don't think Harris has a problem with Biden. Biden and Obama were very close. You don't offer to buy someone a house that you're not close to. Obama did make that offer. (After Biden's son died Biden was thinking about selling his house. Obama offered to make the payments). Biden has said in public he plans to run and that Harris will be on the ticket. All of these appointments were triggered by Congressman Jim Clyburn saving Biden's campaign in the dem primaries. If Biden were to get sick before primary season that could change things. The guest on the youtube video did not offer any alternatives.

I don't think the phrase "white folks" or "black folks" is racist. Perhaps 1B1 could tell you.
The youtube video talks about Harris feeling disrespected by Biden's inner circle. That might be true. I don't think Harris has a problem with Biden. Biden and Obama were very close. You don't offer to buy someone a house that you're not close to. Obama did make that offer. (After Biden's son died Biden was thinking about selling his house. Obama offered to make the payments). Biden has said in public he plans to run and that Harris will be on the ticket. All of these appointments were triggered by Congressman Jim Clyburn saving Biden's campaign in the dem primaries. If Biden were to get sick before primary season that could change things. The guest on the youtube video did not offer any alternatives.

I don't think the phrase "white folks" or "black folks" is racist. Perhaps 1B1 could tell you. Originally Posted by adav8s28

I am quite sure that lad doesn’t have a clue
I’m more sure you don’t have a clue, about anything.
I’m more sure you don’t have a clue, about anything. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Yet he posts one race-baiting thread after another.

Maybe he’ll get a clue. In his inbox.

Maybe he’ll get a clue. In his inbox. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So lad is woke now, your level of ignorance is astounding . Race baiting? I am not a member of the party who gave the US the KKK , that would be you Sonny.

I will never call black folks African Americans because they are either Americans or African. My folks came to the USA in 1709 from Germany. The only German word I know is octoberfest . I am a 5 th generation Texan first and foremost and a 17 generation American.
My Great Great Great came to Texas from Meridian Mississippi.. originally from Cape Fear N C, then Bama, roll tide

Maybe he’ll get a clue. In his inbox. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am sure you have rewarded the Nazi with a sloppy toppy for his/her/they/them/it efforts
... It's Oilfieldace's thread.
If ya dont fancy it - don't participate.

But I thought Adav8 had a good responce.

### Salty

I don't think the phrase "white folks" or "black folks" is racist. Perhaps 1B1 could tell you. Originally Posted by adav8s28
There might be hope for you after all.
So lad is woke now, your level of ignorance is astounding . Race baiting? I am not a member of the party who gave the US the KKK , that would be you Sonny.

I will never call black folks African Americans because they are either Americans or African. My folks came to the USA in 1709 from Germany. The only German word I know is octoberfest . I am a 5 th generation Texan first and foremost and a 17 generation American.
My Great Great Great came to Texas from Meridian Mississippi.. originally from Cape Fear N C, then Bama, roll tide Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Is there a point there?

Other than the claim that your “folks” came to the USA 67 years before the country existEd from a country that didn’t exist until 1871, and officially so after WWII.

BTW - It’s “Oktoberfest” and if you were a real Texan you’d know a few more words in German, considering how many Central European peoples settled this state, long before your clan made its way to our hallowed soil.

Perhaps you need a refresher course in history and math. Maybe genealogy too.

For the record, I have no problems with the term “black folks” or “white folks.” I don’t generally use the term African American unless I’m asked to do so. I object to any term when it’s used as a perjorative (or euphemism)

But again, I ask what’s YOUR point? That President Biden never liked black folks? Great thread dude. I disagree. So do black folks.
Getting very suspect. Incredibly active with threads and posts...after being on this site how long ?

And all the "burghs and burgs" the German settlers created. Fredericksburg TX for one.

Using the pejorative terms "lad" and "sonny".

And Salty running to his defense already ?
Getting very suspect. Incredibly active with threads and posts...after being on this site how long ?

And all the "burghs and burgs" the German settlers created. Fredericksburg TX for one.

Using the pejorative terms "lad" and "sonny".

And Salty running to his defense already ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Actually, ace has been a member since 2011. But he r-u-n-n-o-f-t for quite a while…during the failed Trump regime.

However, this is at least the second thread he’s started in recent days with race at its core.

Seems like the GOP believes this type of bullshit will help win them votes in a traditionally Democratic demographic. He apparently believes the talking points and is using them HERE!

I wonder how African Americans and other people of color are buying that.

Hahahahahahahaha
Is there a point there?

Other than the claim that your “folks” came to the USA 67 years before the country existEd from a country that didn’t exist until 1871, and officially so after WWII.

BTW - It’s “Oktoberfest” and if you were a real Texan you’d know a few more words in German, considering how many Central European peoples settled this state, long before your clan made its way to our hallowed soil.

Perhaps you need a refresher course in history and math. Maybe genealogy too.

For the record, I have no problems with the term “black folks” or “white folks.” I don’t generally use the term African American unless I’m asked to do so. I object to any term when it’s used as a perjorative (or euphemism)

But again, I ask what’s YOUR point? That President Biden never liked black folks? Great thread dude. I disagree. So do black folks. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You do realize there was folks here prior to the US was formed, I didn’t write history I just read it Sonny
You do realize there was folks here prior to the US was formed, I didn’t write history I just read it Sonny Originally Posted by oilfieldace
But you see, that's not what you wrote. I'm only responding to what you wrote, which isn't accurate by any historical metric.

Plus, you still haven't tried to explain what point was buried in that folklore of yours.

And if THIS is the Sonny you keep referencing, Shirley you know he's dead but had better puss than you ever did.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
My mistake was figuring one might have a brain, my bad I should have known better. But to appease the simple minded, my folks came from a place currently known as Heidelberg Germany in 1709 and settled in what is now known as Cape Fear North Carolina. That’s 164 years after the first town in what is now known as the USA. Are you keeping up Sonny?