Trump intimidation methods exposed

Georgia Lt. Governor Geoff Duncan described a pattern of intimidation that he received immediately after being targeted on Twitter by Donald Trump.

"There was an interesting timeline that started to happen, a pattern is a better way to put it. I would go on TV, I would speak the truth and within minutes he would send a tweet out that would say something derogatory or inflammatory," he explained.

Trump tweets calling him a "puppet" and falsely claiming a "RINO Never Trumper...Too dumb or corrupt to recognize massive evidence of fraud in GA & should be replaced!"

"And within minutes after that, me or my wife would start to get threats which would show up on our phone. I mean bloodcurdling threats from the most awful sounding individuals. And deep meaning, that they know things about you and your family," he said.
Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump
Good to see you are being educated
The schoolyard bully is NEVER smart enough to win in the end.

Trump is dumbern shit. His big mouth wrote too many checks that his dumb ass can't cash. And too many witnesses.
Georgia Lt. Governor Geoff Duncan described a pattern of intimidation that he received immediately after being targeted on Twitter by Donald Trump.

"There was an interesting timeline that started to happen, a pattern is a better way to put it. I would go on TV, I would speak the truth and within minutes he would send a tweet out that would say something derogatory or inflammatory," he explained.

Trump tweets calling him a "puppet" and falsely claiming a "RINO Never Trumper...Too dumb or corrupt to recognize massive evidence of fraud in GA & should be replaced!"

"And within minutes after that, me or my wife would start to get threats which would show up on our phone. I mean bloodcurdling threats from the most awful sounding individuals. And deep meaning, that they know things about you and your family," he said. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Intimidation is a Crime in Georgia. Has Trump been charged yet?
If you send in a donation you can learn more about Donald Trump.

Also his spokesperson states they have the evidence of MASSIVE election fraud...the crime of the century.

However they can't release it. You have to contact them.
Intimidation is a Crime in Georgia. Has Trump been charged yet? Originally Posted by Levianon17
It is not being discussed whether to charge Trump for criminal activity.

What is being shown is his character.
If you send in a donation you can learn more about Donald Trump.

Also his spokesperson states they have the evidence of MASSIVE election fraud...the crime of the century.

However they can't release it. You have to contact them. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Oh I have to send in a donation, that's not happening. I don't send money somewhere to get nothing in return. But since you posted this follow up on it see if Duncan has filed Criminal Charges against Trump.
You seem to care about that.

No one else does.
It is not being discussed whether to charge Trump for criminal activity.

What is being shown is his character. Originally Posted by VitaMan
If Duncan wants to facilitate Trump having bad behavior he needs to file charges otherwise this whole thing may look like bullshit and Trump could have legal recourse.
Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Originally Posted by bb1961
Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks.....yep Trump Sucks
No. The tweets are on record.

This thread is not about filing criminal charges against Trump. If you are so interested in criminal cases....start your own thread.
No. The tweets are on record.

This thread is not about filing criminal charges against Trump. If you are so interested in criminal cases....start your own thread. Originally Posted by VitaMan
So they're on record big whoop. It falls into freedom of speech. Nobody's going to give a shit. It's going to be looked at as Trump just a regular guy running his mouth.
So they're on record big whoop. It falls into freedom of speech. Nobody's going to give a shit. It's going to be looked at as Trump just a regular guy running his mouth. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You hang out with regular guys like that? I th8 k you’re completely underplaying the character issue.

Same guy incited a mob to attack the US Capitol while Congress was in session.
Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Originally Posted by bb1961