Drop and givg me 20

What do you do to stay in shape?
Men have to worry about getting a beer gut ..losing our hair ..nose and/or ear hair ..man boobs
Women have to worry about mommy tummy ..droopy breast ...hair loss as well

Do you have gym membership ..Zumba classes ..yoga ..home gym
or do you just let your boby grow?
I don't exercise. When I die, I want to be sick.
Gym. Carb cycling. Hikes/bike rides on beautiful days.
Golds gym hit them weights
What do you do to stay in shape?
Men have to worry about getting a beer gut ..losing our hair ..nose and/or ear hair ..man boobs
Women have to worry about mommy tummy ..droopy breast ...hair loss as well

Do you have gym membership ..Zumba classes ..yoga ..home gym
or do you just let your boby grow?
Originally Posted by wheels69
Not to worry...round is a shape

Diet and exercise requires a dedication to a lifestyle change. There is no "finding time to exercise and/or go to the gym." The time needed requires a loss of something you normally would do for up to two solid hours a day. Diet does not completely mean cutting out the bad stuff and eating healthy. Get ready for the withdrawals of what your body is use to and craves. A routine meal plan is almost a necessity, because healthy meals are not decided on the fly, while standing with the fridge door open. The exercising and weight training will require loads of proteins that most healthy foods lack. Most of the gym rats, men & women alike, typically don't have a normal family life. Keep in mind, the super fit sculpted bodies we see are attached to a self indulged narcissistic personality. It's a life fitted for single people; of which are to much into themselves and their own reflection. If you're married with children, it rarely works, unless you have delusions of grandeur, can make yourself the center focus of importance and won't mind alienating and detaching your emotions from your family...I suggest a reconsideration.
  • ttmax
  • 02-02-2017, 04:40 AM
Just carry plenty of weight in both pockets when walking around!
Rucking, gym and just started back doing some MMA classes. You don't need to spend hours a day in the gym if you just want to stay fit, 45-60 minutes 3-4 days a week. Also spending quality time with the lovely ladies on this site will definitely keep your heart rate up and burn some extra calories.
Also spending quality time with the lovely ladies on this site will definitely keep your heart rate up and burn some extra calories. Originally Posted by Yam-guy
150 calories per orgasm. Feel the burn!
Time is the main issue. Time it takes to make healthy meals and time it takes to go to gym. You got to find a happy medium. And accept those results.
Well let's I woke up at 6am did some cardio to get my big going then I did some weights 💪 and I fished it of with 30 min run. But I do enjoy a bike run every now & then .
And all that work shows.
Weights and cardio
Weight training 4 days a week. Lots of Olys.
HedonisticFOOLS comments not withstanding, until my shoulder surgery a month ago, I did crossfit. I'm mid 40's and had somewhat of a 6 pack. He is right about the meal planning. That takes time.

As for the rest--my kids do it with me. They were never into sports and it gives them something to do besides play on their phone. They know how to train/rest/fuel and progress.
My daughter is learning a health body image. Strong is healthy-healthy is sexy. Not skinny!!
But yea--there are the cover model / wannabe douchebags....but not all.