What's going on with providers!?

I have been patiently waiting to see a provider who is a true GFE (DFK, BBBJ, CFS) and most of the providers offer no DFK and only CBJ. That is not GFE or is it? The influx of providers from BP has really tarnished the ECCIE reputation. We should have "GFE only review forums" (just a suggestion). It is very annoying to pay 3 bills for limited GFE, no matter how hot a girl is.
  • Sia
  • 03-07-2017, 10:33 AM
I'm very GFE ! but yes that's does sound like a good idea (GFE FORUM )
There are plenty of girls that are GFE. Read the reviews from experienced mongers and you will quickly find them.
What is this large influx of BP girls you speak of? I haven't seen it.
What do you mean "whats going on with providers" some are gfe and some are not,its a choice. Lmao...so funny how hobbyists make it such a big deal. Do your research, read reviews,showcases etc
Bubba, please check the welcome or the available forum! I have been doing this for the last 7 years in San Antonio and we never had so many girls offering limited menu. As Cashmere says, I may just have to do my research. I had some sessions with fine ladies in this site, asking price was high and I assumed total GFE only to my dismay!
Cashmere... point well taken. I was only venting my disgust. Don't take it personal baby!
Cashmere... point well taken. I was only venting my disgust. Don't take it personal baby! Originally Posted by LoveToKiss
I never take anything personal baby
There have been so many "What do YOU consider GFE to be?" threads posted on this board. Ultimately, it comes down to the individual.

You know the..everyone has an opinion....thing.

In all those threads, it is exactly just that. Everyone has their own definition and idea what GFE means to them personally.

My best advice would be to agree to previous comments above which advise research and reading reviews of those lovely ladies with whom you may like to visit. But keep in mind...no matter what a provider posts on her ad, showcase, etc...depending on you, your demeanor, hygiene, etc everything is subject to YMMV.

More advice would be communication. Find the lady you would like to meet and visit with, research her thoroughly.

Maybe even reach out to a reviewer that wrote the review of her and ask a q or two. Then, ask the lady herself.

Most (good & professional) providers, AFTER screening and reference verification, have few to no qualms with speaking openly with you to ensure your concerns are put to rest and you get what you expect upon visiting her.

Good Luck.

KKA
There are plenty of girls that are GFE. Read the reviews from experienced mongers and you will quickly find them. Originally Posted by Big One

ditto....check out AdventureWLinda!!! And me when I visit in May!!
I'm GFE and yes if you read reviews all the information you need is there
Yes Miranda if the men do a little reading they will see who does what..and who offers what type of service. Bessitos a todos..
...depending on you, your demeanor, hygiene, etc everything is subject to YMMV....
KKA Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
+1

This isn't a bp site in return. In order to get what you want, you need to put the time in to researching the lady and perhaps not shop on the welcome wagon. I never do. Once a lady has 10 to 20 solid reviews, can usually lead to a good time if most report menus similar to your tastes.

If guys want to jump in to see the new girls. Cool. Most guys are just down to fuck and whatever happens in their hour happens. Most who shop there tend to just want a fresh face. If you're wanting more, might sit the sidelines and see what more guys report.

If you bounce around and see a girl based on pics, you'll end up like a bp shopper, disappointed. There are plenty of girls at 200 to 250 per hour whom will do what you want during your time.

It's good to have a couple gals you personally like while seeing a new girl once in a while you've had your eyes on.

Dfk is always subject to ymmv. It's an activity I see reserved for those who click and if the provider is outgoing enough. If I click enough with a girl, it usually happens, but I don't complain if they go right for what's in my boxers either. Just enjoy the ride and a 2nd visit may yield better results. 2nd visits are usually my favorite.

Wow! Thanks KellyAnn, EvisDoll, DallasRain and Miranda! I have had lot of enjoyable DFK sessions with good providers. I know who I am going to visit tomorrow! Thanks!!!
But to the OPs point you can tell there is a great influx from BP. All you have to do to notice that is look at how many now post with those goofy emoticons.