Everything You Need to Know About CUCKOLDING

Storm woke me and I couldn't go back to sleep....

http://www.thefrisky.com/2017-03-28/...ut-cuckolding/

I found this article inspiring

Who wants to be my Cuckold and make me their Cuckquean???

Kisses,
EM
That actually sounds pretty hot.
Storm woke me as well.

Too bad S.O. in other room, snoring her ass off.

Into SS myself; to each their own....
I lean towards the role of being the Bull in that scenario!!
Have heard of such fetish. Nerves would be firing off like crazy wanting to participate. Would need a much needed release shortly after for sure if having to watch. Would be intense.
I think thats the appeal to me Rogue, the fact you simply are not allowed to be involved as somebody else services your partner..something about that powerlessness is intriguing. The only aspect of doing a session like this with a provider is the security aspect..i would absolutely have to wear a mask and cover any distinguishing physical markers..
I'd be ok just wearing a business suit in a dark corner of a candlelit room. Only allowed to sit and watch from beginning to end. But I regress, I'd have to get mine also. A cuckold spectacle followed by a tied down edging session cock worship once the other guy leaves would be pretty hard to beat with Evan Moore here.
I LOVE this kind of play! RogueOne that's a great idea for ending the session with a cock worshiping edging sesh now I'm horny lol being watched is so hot! I've gone on my balcony and masterbated nude in the night hoping someone was watching......at my old house I've even layed on my driveway and touched myself in the dead of night.....hehehe I don't think anyone ever saw but the possibly turned me on to the fullest!

Kisses,
EM
Wow. Nice read for early in the morning. Lol. I like the way you think Ms. Moore. But yes. Sitting in a corner. Watching two people get in on in s live sex show would be Hot. Just the sights and sounds would drive me crazy. And yes would be tough not to have the lady come over after she is done. To help with a little built up excitement release. HAha. God damn I am horny now.