What has Eccie become???

In the early days it was about robust posting. A little ball busting was encouraged. Especially in the Pittsburgh forum which was completely dead. But now, it’s like the NFL. You can’t hit anybody and they can throw a flag on every play. It’s a Hooker Board. By Definition its members are basically criminals.

I think it’s a little too touchy. You have to let a little bullshit go. I was a member of a private forum here. Anything was permitted but nuclear rules. The Polical forum used to be the same. It’s become a RTM party. But jeez, if you fart wrong here you get busted.

Is there a happy medium somewhere?
Staff is doing a wonderful job.
Thanks goes to the staff for their volunteer work
Staff is doing a wonderful job.
Thanks goes to the staff for their volunteer work Originally Posted by winn dixie
Actually, mods can do a great job. Pistolerlo and 2 Dogs did a great job here. They let the forum grow. The Dr tries.,They didn’t treat ECCIE as some religious entity. It’s whoremongers and whores. It’s a HOOKER board. But mebbe it’s not anymore. You can find more robust interactions on other forms of social media. Seems like ECCIE is going in reverse
Little bit of hypocrisy here. lol
Pretty sure you’re the one that always whined about this kind of post.
Mods not letting you insult people anymore?
Little bit of hypocrisy here. lol
Pretty sure you’re the one that always whined about this kind of post.
Mods not letting you insult people anymore? Originally Posted by Charley3
Nah, I don’t care about being banned. You’ve been banned too. (Was it about me?) But you’ve missed the point completely. No surprise.
No I didn’t. You like to insult people on social media and now they won’t let you.
Waaaaa
Frankly, the moderation could use work imo, particularly the constant ’back on topic’ warnings. Real conversation has natural ebbs and flows, many times to tangential points. I see no reason to not allow threads to follow the same paths that they would in everyday face to face dialogue.
No I didn’t. You like to insult people on social media and now they won’t let you.
Waaaaa Originally Posted by Charley3
You insult people too. At least I admit it,

BAHAHAHA
Frankly, the moderation could use work, particularly the constant ’back on topic’ warnings. Real conversation has natural ebbs and flows, many times to tangential points. I see no reason to not allow threads follow the same paths that they would in everyday face to face dialogue. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
AbSo Fuckinglutly!!!

Threads will always go thru twists and turns. Some threads don’t have real topics. It’s a joke.
i dont think the problem is the mods as much as guys getting their feathers ruffled and slamming the rtm every chance they get

what they dont realize is for every action, there is a reaction. so the guy the y slam gets pissed and starts doing the same thing, so the mods spend countless times reading rtms and then they act. noone seems to have a thick skin anymore.
i dont think the problem is the mods as much as guys getting their feathers ruffled and slamming the rtm every chance they get

what they dont realize is for every action, there is a reaction. so the guy the y slam gets pissed and starts doing the same thing, so the mods spend countless times reading rtms and then they act. noone seems to have a thick skin anymore. Originally Posted by chizzy
Cmon Chizz. I asked you and Chesty to join here when PI banned us for life from Indy’s for no reason. Eccie was completely moderated differently than it is today. That’s just a fact. It has to be a corporate decision. Pure and simple. Our mod, (a local guy, and a good guy) is just taking marching orders. Just like any other organization. But for fucks sake, if I wasn’t paid, I wouldn’t obey.
Im confident that a majority of longtime ECCIE members feel the same way. And I’m not talking about just Pittsburgh, which is a relatively small market for ECCIE. I guess it’s going by the wayside like martinis!!!!!!!

Sometimes change is good. Sometimes not.
yes fart wrong? i got gas!
Generally speaking, the RTM button is overused by only a small group of people. I'd rather people speak freely and how they wish - and even veering off course when the natural discussion goes that way. I don't really mind the back on topic reminders, but there are some people who write on here and get totally pissed when you have anything contrary to state... Not that it really matters to me, I just usually don't post replies to those ppls threads.
... I actually feel that the fellow monitouring the Pittsburgh
forum here does a good job... I LIKE the fact that he gives a
Warning FIRST - before 'anding out points for being off-topic.
Just me-own 2c-piece, mates.

#### Salty