Visiting Cozumel

Not sure which forum to post this in, so move if you need to mods.
Will be visiting Cozumel in about a month. Never hobbied there. Any tips?
Wondering if you found anything on your visit.
Ill be visting Jan 15-25th and have a condo if I find take out.
I will be going end of February. Just trying to see what's up there. Been to the island many times same as you. Just always had company with me.
ive never really had much luck in czm since its an island. just like a small town everyone knows everyone. so its tough for lady to work. from what ive personally seen, most of the ladies come over from playa or cancun on the morning ferrys to work the clubs when the cruise ships are in. once the cruises leave they go back to the main land.

if you are brave or are in tight with a local. go down ave claudo canto to corner of ave. 65 here are where the local clubs are located and where the local gals work.

There is also a club just down the port on ave rafael melgar. its on the 2nd floor of a white building on your left if youre coming from the port. its always changing names so dont know what its called now. but if you look it up on google maps youll see it.

ill be in czm starting monday. probably will have better luck with a canuck gal or european gal than a local. (at least in czm anyway) else where in Mexico different story.

but if I find something I will post or pm you. if anyone else finds something pm me please.
cozumel is tough. hobby in cancun.
Lots of street MPs but like you said do you take a chance and ask for upgrade or will she just slide her hands under the sheet and ask if ok.

Guess if whomever is here this coming week if you might want a wingman I might consider.
Id say I would atleast for 1st time vist.
Tues the 24th will be my last night here.
well.. if the mps are like the couple in pvr ive been to. the gal may tell you what "services" they offer when or if you ask which is what I did. i flat out asked and they gave me the whole menu. which included greek for one gal. plus it helps im fluent in spanish. anyway gonna go out later tonight and do some reconn.
Do you think the upgrades might be avail in el centro or outside.
Ive checked a couple (spa's) on 65 and it was only the public offers
March 2017

The Club Salsa was running full blast with about 8 very aggressive ladies (5-8) at noonish on a Saturday. I hear that the open mostly during cruise ship visits. Only about 1/2 mile from the southern (Carnival) port but I took a cab because there are no sidewalks.

https://www.google.com/maps/@20.4764...!3m1!1e3?hl=en

Fellow monger said that El Bar & Co was pretty good. It's just south of the southern cruise.