+52 155 7420-4253
URL / Website: http://mexico.backpage.mx/FemaleEsco...204253/9675562
General Area: Tacubaya Suites, Federal District
Activities: Striptease,LFK,DFK,BBBJx2,DT, DatY,69,FIV,Mish,Real Bells for her
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: $130+tip
Hair Length and Color: Light Brunette, mid-back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Tall 5'7" maybe, average build, European face, 34C, consenting
Recommendation: Yes
Hey, kind of sorry this is my first post but iīm currently in Mexico and just saw this girl. She is not the girl from the fotos. She even admitted it to me. Told me she would do a BBBJ, but was reluctant to do so. Very mechanical bbw, belly stretch marks and acne all over and not that great attitude. Phone kept going off and looked in a hurry to get out.Got real turned off when she admitted she stole the fotos to hide her identity. I would like to make a review but i am new here and i canīt see other reviews so donīt really know how i can do one.
Hey, kind of sorry this is my first post but iīm currently in Mexico and just saw this girl. She is not the girl from the fotos. She even admitted it to me. Told me she would do a BBBJ, but was reluctant to do so. Very mechanical bbw, belly stretch marks and acne all over and not that great attitude. Phone kept going off and looked in a hurry to get out.Got real turned off when she admitted she stole the fotos to hide her identity. I would like to make a review but i am new here and i canīt see other reviews so donīt really know how i can do one. Originally Posted by davidsilva1904
Pal, Sorry to hear your meeting didn't go well. She is definitely not BBW. My experience was completely opposite of yours. Good luck next time!