Netflix

Hey guys I just re-upped my Netflix after a long break and holy shit there are alot of Netflix shows!

Id be interested in hearing what three or four of your favorites are for binge watching.

Last night i watched the first five episodes of Mindhunters and liked it and I think Travelers was the last one I binge watched as well as Sons of Anarchy.

Love scifi

Happy New Year!
Well with a name like Butch Cassidy, you should like Westerns. I liked Longmire and Godless.
Almighty Johnsons is a favorite of mine. Got to love a TV show that starts off with full nudity.
Don't do what I did. Had an overnight for a Netflix and chill, watched the movie Bright and we were so into the movie, forgot the chill part.
Stranger Things, Mr. Robot.
Sense 8
Penny Dreadful
Stranger Things
Black Mirror
Man in The High Castle
Godless
The Punisher
Breaking Bad
Definitely Stranger Things
Narcos
I love Glitch, The 4400, and The Returned. They all have a common theme that happens to be one of my favorites...
ozark is a pretty badass show.
Stranger Things
Black Mirror
The Marvel series are good if you like those - Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist (least favorite), The Defenders, The Punisher

One coming up in Feb I want to see - Altered Carbon

If u have Amazon Prime, The Man In The High Castle is good, and a new one starting soon - Electric Dreams sounds interesting.

A65
At a friend's recommendation I recently watched "The Get Down"(old school hip-hop drama)and am eagerly waiting 4 the 2nd season of "GLOW"(80s wrestling bio-drama).
Bill Burr's "F is for Family" isn't bad either.
I occasionally watch Orange is the New Black because I have a serious hard on for the chick in the glasses...forgot her name