Wild Cards NFL 💋🏈💋 Who's Yall Team ??? Die Hard Who DAT Nation 🏈🏈

After watching the NFL games Saturday & The ones today , I'm excited to see who's going to the Superbowl this year 💋🏈💋 Of course I'm waiting/wanting my Saints to Make it (Fingers crossed ) We already beat the Panthers twice😘 So a third time shouldnt be hard 😂 But anything can Happen 💋🏈💋 Who's in Vegas betting big ? Tell Me What y'all think or Who y'all want to win ?

Next Saturday/ Sunday is the Divisional Rounds

For Next Saturday
1) Dirty Bird Vs Eagles
2) Titans Vs Patriots

For Next Sunday
1) Jaguars vs. Steelers
2) .... Vs Viking
What is the spread?
I've been a saints fan my whole life but I have to admit when I heard that the winner of our game would be facing the Vikings and NOT Philadelphia, a shred of anxiety occupied an empty seat beside my joy. Don't get me wrong I mean they're My Saints, but there also (sigh)My saints(long time fans know where I'm coming from). So here I am at an emotional crossroad. Too happy to worry & too worried to be happy. Anyway, Ain't Over 'Til its Over. Here we go.
#1game@atime
#WhoDat
I bleed black and gold! We got this!
Not sure its ever happened before but it could end up a repeat of last year, pats and falcons, how boring would that be?
I'm a Who Dat as well. I was really liking the Saints chances this year, but they've had so many critical injuries, I don't recognize half the starters anymore. I think the Vikings are going to use the Panthers formula on defense and crowd the line of scrimmage and make Drew win the game. Kamara will need to come up big for the Saints. Vikings D appears to be much more stout than the Saints D. I'm hoping for the best, but if I was a betting man I would go with the Vikings.
As long as it isn't the Patriots
Out of my 3 teams. The only one left are the Saints.
Who dat!!
Who Dat!!
Eagles
Pats
Steelers
Vikings

Priscilla,
Please drop your shorts
Eagles
Pats
Steelers
Vikings

Priscilla,
Please drop your shorts
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

...I'm not wearing any doll!
I bleed black and gold! We got this! Originally Posted by Madison Raine
Bet your bleeding big time now dariln!
Eagles
Pats
Steelers
Vikings

Priscilla,
Please drop your shorts Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
ahh, lets try Jaguars, Vikings super bowl!
(sigh) I have a few things to say: 1) Regardless of the outcome, no matter how irritated I may be right now(and I am), win or lose the Black & Gold are my team tomorrow morning. 2) We're only halfway done(crazy things can happen). and 3) The position we're in was not unforeseen.

ooOkay, let's try this again Drew. #WhoDatNation
Come on Saints!!!