I would love to see a search option ..

I would love to see a search option for providers to search mail for key words. Example being the word Rochester, or Binghamton. Then I could find the clients that spoke to me about those areas easily.
Or maybe I remember speaking to a member about lamps or trucks and I'm looking for him again.
If we had a mail search option it would make finding things easier.

Unless there is already a search option.. in that case please disregard my post entirely. I'm a newbie and am still learning the site.
Welcome Tinkers
I would love to see a search option for providers to search mail for key words. Example being the word Rochester, or Binghamton. Then I could find the clients that spoke to me about those areas easily.
Or maybe I remember speaking to a member about lamps or trucks and I'm looking for him again.
If we had a mail search option it would make finding things easier.

Unless there is already a search option.. in that case please disregard my post entirely. I'm a newbie and am still learning the site. Originally Posted by TinkersAlil

Welcome, lovely lass!

To clarify, as I'm a wee bit confused, you mean search by keyword in our ECCIE PMs, aka private messages, like we do with our personal emails offsite or even in the regular board forums? That would be very helpful, indeed, as no, nothing like that currently exists in the PM function.