it's an egg get the yoke

• 5T3V3
  • 01-12-2015, 08:13 AM
A young grocer stocking the female products aisle is being conspicuously, inconspicuous. A large boisterous black lady approaches him. “Baby, look here now, do you know which one of these here products would be the best for someone like me?” The young grocer thinks for a moment and tactfully asks, “I’m not sure. What’s your Flow like?” The black woman cocks her head sideways and with a quizzical look announces, “MY Flo’? Why baby my flo’ is Linoleum.”
  • 5T3V3
  • 01-12-2015, 08:26 AM
A mother sends her not too bright son to the store to get some cheese for their supper. While at the store, the son realizes he forgot the money, so he grabs a hunk of mozzarella cheese stuffs it under his jacket and walks to the front of the store. As he busts through the checkout stands and heads for the front door he can feel the store manager and two security guards hot on his heels. Being young and in shape he manages to out run them and finally arrives home. He hands it to his mother who exclaims, "Boy, this is mozzarella cheese, I said I needed cheese to make nachos!" "There must be some mistake momma, as I was running out the door I know that manager was hollerin' ... that's nacho cheese, that's nacho cheese!"