Concert tickets for trade

I found out that I'm going to be out of town when an upcoming concert is coming to town and I've already bought tickets. The concert is Queensryche and the date is May 24th. They have a face value of $58 each. I would be willing to trade with a provider if she is interested - we can discuss the details of the trade through a PM. Or I can sell directly to a hobbyist if interested for cash. Send me a PM and we can talk.
You mean you wouldn't barter with a fellow hobbyist. LOL!!
  • T-Can
  • 04-30-2009, 11:17 PM
I don't usually put out......but for Queensryche tickets there is no telling!

I will pm you tomorrow travellin man.
UMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like these tickets! Can you send me your seat details? Ha! And, no.....I'm not talking about your ass. Although, I am willing to talk about the seats AND your ass..if it means you'll give me those tickets. I have no shame...I know it.

~Kelly TNT
UMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like these tickets! Can you send me your seat details? Ha! And, no.....I'm not talking about your ass. Although, I am willing to talk about the seats AND your ass..if it means you'll give me those tickets. I have no shame...I know it.

~Kelly TNT
Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
You should know plenty about my seat details by now since you've had an up close and personal view now... !! Sending a PM now....