Take “BBW” out of my name, down 80 pounds

Hello I would like to be able to change my username as I have lost 88 pounds so far and no longer want my username to have BBW behind it. Thank you!
CONGRATS! WOW that's serious self control
wow that's so cool good for you ..Good job
Hello I would like to be able to change my username as I have lost 88 pounds so far and no longer want my username to have BBW behind it. Thank you! Originally Posted by NicoleBBW
Nicole darling, nice work getting healthier... maybe you should start a little slower and just remove one of the "Bs"... Besides, you'd have to change your signature line, your email address and everything you've been using to identify yourself... it'll be a whole thing... wait a while and see how it works out...
Congratulations on all your hard work!
Thank you everyone, a mod got everything taken care of for me. I think I still have about 20 pounds to go before I officially no longer describe myself as bbw, but I’m glad I got it resolved now rather than losing who knows how much more and then someone coming to meet me and expecting me to be a different size. I’m sure I’ll lose and gain new friends based on my size and that’s perfectly fine! My health is always number one although I’ll miss saying that people “pay by the pound.” Hahaha!
Congratulations! You have always had the determination to accomplish whatever you decide to do, no matter how hard. You are a sweetheart, whether you are NicoleBBW or Nicole Bloom. Losing weight is one thing. Just don't ever lose that great smile of yours.
Thank you Midvale, you are always so sweet and absolutely one of my favorites ever since I started out in the hobby almost 3 years ago!
xoxo
Are they going to deactivate the other handle?

Congratulations on your accomplishment hon and stay on your journey! It's your own personal journey, no one else's