ONE YEAR AGO............

Andrew Breitbart passed away............

Breitbart Lives.........................
Breitbart was a douchebag.....a propagandist, a provocateur....out to make a buck by publicizing and promulgating lies, half-truths and outrageous sensationalist political distortions....just like the rest of the conservative entertainment industry. I'm sorry he died so young, but it's impossible to polish him up in death beyond something he was in life.
Spoken like true blue leftard!
I am wounded.

Whirly, your worshipful post regarding Breitbart is noted. Not surprising, since you are incapable of an original thought and rely completely on websites like Breitbart for every thought you utter....as evidenced by the fact that every single stupid post you throw up originates at the dead guy's website. I can only imagine how excited you are when you post up a Breitbart thought here....imagining that you are promulgating his legacy. You poor, sad, stupid piece of no life shit.
Breitbart was a douchebag.....a propagandist, a provocateur....out to make a buck by publicizing and promulgating lies, half-truths and outrageous sensationalist political distortions....just like the rest of the conservative entertainment industry. I'm sorry he died so young, but it's impossible to polish him up in death beyond something he was in life. Originally Posted by timpage
+1 I agree it is a shame that he died so young but if he was going to die anyway, I wish he would have lived long enough to see Obama re-elected as the President of the United States.

I am wounded.

Whirly, your worshipful post regarding Breitbart is noted. Not surprising, since you are incapable of an original thought and rely completely on websites like Breitbart for every thought you utter....as evidenced by the fact that every single stupid post you throw up originates at the dead guy's website. I can only imagine how excited you are when you post up a Breitbart thought here....imagining that you are promulgating his legacy. You poor, sad, stupid piece of no life shit. Originally Posted by timpage
+2
Unfortunately he didn't live long enough to see the people of America roundly reject his propaganda.

His head would have exploded in much the same way as your do every time POTUS takes a piss and you don't get to watch him do it!
Problem is, when the POTUS takes a piss, he tells us it's raining.

If he had lived long enough then Obama probably wouldn't have been reelected.
timpage and bigtex - you are obviously immature and have to resort to attack mode just like the anointed one. But be honest, admit that you are not real Texans. Go back to where you came from. And Tex change your handle - not right.
timpage and bigtex - you are obviously immature and have to resort to attack mode just like the anointed one. But be honest, admit that you are not real Texans. Go back to where you came from. And Tex change your handle - not right. Originally Posted by Dadsaid
DO YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT A CERTAIN FEW IN TEXAS GOV. DID?
If he had lived long enough then Obama probably wouldn't have been reelected. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Pity you can't bet on that, brilliante!

I submit the margin of victory would have been triple what it was.
Is there a question (or something coherent) in there somewhere? If so, please fill me in.
timpage and bigtex - you are obviously immature and have to resort to attack mode just like the anointed one. But be honest, admit that you are not real Texans. Go back to where you came from. And Tex change your handle - not right. Originally Posted by Dadsaid
Welcome to the Sandbox, dadsaid.

thank you for your wise and well spoken commentary.

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP WHILE GROWN UPS ARE TALKING!

You'll get the hang of this, Im sure. Otherwise we're gonna send your rookie ass to THE GUACAMOLE QUEEN!

Welcome to the Sandbox, dadsaid.

thank you for your wise and well spoken commentary.

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP WHILE GROWN UPS ARE TALKING!

You'll get the hang of this, Im sure. Otherwise we're gonna send your rookie ass to THE GUACAMOLE QUEEN!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thx Yssup. Just trying to have a little fun with you nerds while building up my post count. Cheers! Now go to bed.