OBAMA THE JUNKIE.........

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Whirly you must really enjoy giving the left wingers shit
@Gary5912.........hell yeah...and it is so damn easy, just quote them. They hate being held accountable for what they say and preach.

The late great Andrew Breitbart said:
You need to know. There is no reason not to play smashmouth ball, day in and day out, on both the political and the cultural fronts. Because, don’t fool yourselves, that’s exactly what they do.
hell yeah...and it is so damn easy, just quote them. They hate being held accountable for what they say and preach. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Speaking of which, just follow the link to Trendy being held accountable for what he previously said and preached.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=682689
@Gary5912:

BigTits is a prime example of the left; they always try to deflect away from the issue when they are losing the argument...........

They can't stand having Obama's failures pointed out..............

Note they don't dispute the "Obama is a Big Spending Junkie" charge..............
@Gary5912:

BigTits is a prime example of the left; they always try to deflect away from the issue when they are losing the argument...........

They can't stand having Obama's failures pointed out..............

Note they don't dispute the "Obama is a Big Spending Junkie" charge.............. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Hey Trendy, Wisconsin is Trending Hillary!

For more details, just follow the link!

Bigger isn't always better BigTits............it certainly doesn't make it more factual.
But that said; not to let the thread get hijacked.......

Bigger isn't always better BigTits............it certainly doesn't make it more factual. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Hey Trendy, Wisconsin is Trending Hillary!

For more details, just follow the link!

• Seedy
  • 03-01-2013, 04:38 PM
Sorry bt, but the following will get hung around her neck, and it will be like throwing a drowning person an anvil.

"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE" Her words, concerning 4 dead americans.
Sorry bt, but the following will get hung around her neck, and it will be like throwing a drowning person an anvil.

"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE" Her words, concerning 4 dead americans. Originally Posted by seedman55
Sorry Seedy but you guys tried to hang Obamacare and Benghazi around Obama's neck in the last election. That dog didn't hunt either!

At the end of the day, "what difference does it make?" If Hillary decides to throw her hat into the ring, she's going back to the White House?
Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber, Whirlyturd is channeling Breitbart from beyond the grave.

What a maroon!

I guess the Kool Aid is always sweeter on the other side of the aisle!
the used of privileged info from spying on me to inter-fear in my affair Originally Posted by MsJane69
JAIL FOR ALL OF YOU WITHOUT FXXXXING PARDON OR ELSE !!!!!!
the used of privileged info from spying on me to inter-fear in my affair Originally Posted by MsJane69
JAIL FOR ALL OF YOU WITHOUT FXXXXING PARDON OR ELSE !!!!!! Originally Posted by CJohnny54
I hope they are not coupling