Salute to all Veterans

I salute all of my fellow veterans for their service and sacrifice for our country. May God bless you all, my Brothers In Arms. Salute !
Thanks VETERANS!!!

• Old-T
  • 11-10-2015, 09:32 PM
Thank you all--especially those who will never be able to be here again.
Thanks Vets!

Enjoy you day, you earned it!
As well. Thanks to all of my fellow Veterans.
As a veteran, I especially commend those veterans who served in combat zones. I never left the states but know many who served in Viet Nam. My military life was easy. Their military lives were not.
I proudly served my 90 days
As a veteran, I especially commend those veterans who served in combat zones. I never left the states but know many who served in Viet Nam. My military life was easy. Their military lives were not. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
An interesting question would be of all of the Veterans we have on just this Site that did serve in a Combat Zone, which one was it in. Since WW-2, the US has been involved in multitudes of shooting "conflicts", it would be interesting to see who was involved in what.

I doubt we have any WW-2 Combat Vets, and those involved in Korea would certainly be way up in age. Vietnam, I bet, has quite a few, since quite a few of us men in their '60's and early '70's in age still enjoy being with a woman.

We also have the Bosnian War, the various conflicts in Africa, Granada, Panama, all of the Middle Eastern Conflicts, any where American Soldiers were in danger of combat.

How many of you are out there.?
I Vietnam, I bet, has quite a few, since quite a few of us men in their '60's and early '70's in age still enjoy being with a woman.

How many of you are out there.? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yep, Vietnam was my theatre; USMC '69-'71. Happy Veterans Day, I am grateful to be alive to celebrate it.
An interesting question would be of all of the Veterans we have on just this Site that did serve in a Combat Zone, which one was it in. Since WW-2, the US has been involved in multitudes of shooting "conflicts", it would be interesting to see who was involved in what.

I doubt we have any WW-2 Combat Vets, and those involved in Korea would certainly be way up in age. Vietnam, I bet, has quite a few, since quite a few of us men in their '60's and early '70's in age still enjoy being with a woman.

We also have the Bosnian War, the various conflicts in Africa, Granada, Panama, all of the Middle Eastern Conflicts, any where American Soldiers were in danger of combat.

How many of you are out there.? Originally Posted by Jackie S
I served in a combat zone in Afghanistan. I was there for several months, and insurgents attacked our perimeter twice while I was there. Those attacks, one with rifles and one with rockets, were hit and run attacks. In neither case was I ever in any real danger of being injured. The ever present danger that we faced on a daily basis was the presence of land mines; therefore, staying on the safe side of the tape and wire was a personal priority.

I appreciate the service of my brothers in arms, and I reverentially respect the service of those who did not come home.
Never left the States and thankfully never faced enemy fire. But I know so many who did, even they many of them opposed our mission in SE Asia.
Of course, the odds are that 4 out of 5 are all liars according to LL.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Nice picture IFFY . Thanks for the post.
Semper Fi

Anchors Aweigh

Up we go

Army Strong

Semper Paratus