LA Voter fraud - guilt admitted

Four men have admitted to offering homeless people in Los Angeles money and cigarettes in exchange for false and forged signatures on ballot petitions and voter registration forms, authorities said Wednesday.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/4-la-men-...e-da-announces

They pleaded guilty - just more evidence of voter fraud in America...sad.
Fox. Right.
Fox. Right. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
It is important that someone is willing to report the news.

They plead guilty!
Not news...just promoting the moron agenda to fearful Trumptards
They are homeless and desperate in the second biggest city in the country. Reporting on homeless and destitute persons in Los Angeles is desperate.

Fox. Right.
If you don't the source then research the story yourself. Laziness looks a lot like stupidity from this end.
If you don't the source then research the story yourself. Laziness looks a lot like stupidity from this end. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Who don't the source?
If you don't the source then research the story yourself. Laziness looks a lot like stupidity from this end. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Between "don't" and "the" should be what? What do I have to do to the source?

Still acting? Not writing?

I'm drunk. What's your excuse? Stupidity? Stick to acting.

+1

Who don't the source? Originally Posted by matchingmole
Between "don't" and "the" should be what? What do I have to do to the source?

Still acting? Not writing?

I'm drunk. What's your excuse? Stupidity? Stick to acting. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

let me help you two lazy posters out here ... free of charge.

CW affiliate ...

4 sentenced for their role in voter fraud scheme that bribed people on Skid Row with money, cigarettes

https://ktla.com/news/4-sentenced-fo...ey-cigarettes/

CBS LA ...

Men Admit To Skid Row Scheme Offering $1, Cigarettes For Fraudulent Voter Registration

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020...row-la-county/

still fake news?

BAHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
An addict doing what is necessary for their next fix? Great thread! Not.
An addict doing what is necessary for their next fix? Great thread! Not. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

you'll need a lot of bleach to whitewash this.

as i've said here before .. the next time you see some homeless panhandler .. try this. instead of giving them 5 bucks for their next "fix" offer them 50 bucks to go do some yard work at your house. see how many take the easy 5 bucks for "begging" vs. the 50 bucks. if you get 1 out of 10 that takes the WORK you'll be lucky.
Two likes? Stop spanking it Wacky? It's embarrassing.
you'll need a lot of bleach to whitewash this.

as i've said here before .. the next time you see some homeless panhandler .. try this. instead of giving them 5 bucks for their next "fix" offer them 50 bucks to go do some yard work at your house. see how many take the easy 5 bucks for "begging" vs. the 50 bucks. if you get 1 out of 10 that takes the WORK you'll be lucky. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I've offered them food and occasionally get a taker but the honest ones admit they want booze.

Excellent citations from other news organizations covering this important story about election fraud and cheating.
  • oeb11
  • 08-01-2020, 09:16 AM
Racism is behind the denial of Facts - and fox is Factual - unlike XiNN and Cuomos, etc, Rachel madcow - and other Liars on the Libdem news LSM

9500 and his posse just cannot give up their narrative - and anything out on Fox is to be trashed and denied.

When the totalitarians come for You - 9500 and ilk - / posse- who will speak for You???

Libdems speak from Hypocrisy and Racism!
OBLM - is a gay only organization - but from your posts - the Libdems don't much like Women anyway!