Story about black driver who ran over rioters already buried by media

https://heavy.com/news/2020/07/dawit-kelete/

You probably haven't heard about this. When I first heard about it, I noticed the news outlets didn't show his face; a guarantee he wasn't white. They kept saying it was the actions of a white supremacist.

He ran over two white women, both of whom were confused about their gender. Unfortunately only one of them died. The rioters attacked his vehicle after he had pulled over.

If the driver was white, it would eclipse the story about Saint George Floyd.
  • oeb11
  • 08-04-2020, 06:29 PM
Please take your racism elsewhere - go demonstrate in front of OBLM with an "all Lives matter" poster.
I don't believe all lives matter. The lives of bad people mean nothing to me.

And I believe the black guy was justified in defending himself from the rioters. Watch the video.....the rioters ran in front of the car.
Kinda looks like Colin Kapoernick

And I believe the black guy was justified in defending himself from the rioters. Watch the video.....the rioters ran in front of the car. Originally Posted by Lou Spowells
They scrubbed the video.
They scrubbed the video. Originally Posted by friendly fred

its not scrubbed. its still there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jtXAP06qzA
looks like he was speeding and tried to make a turn to avoid the car blocking the hwy. ended up in direct path of the 2 women walking. looks like the car skidded some before hitting the women.

slowed the video down to .25. that was a freaky hit.
You buried the dead because there smell bad other wise it common Christian thing to do.
LSM only lets you see what they want you to see
looks like he was speeding and tried to make a turn to avoid the car blocking the hwy. ended up in direct path of the 2 women walking. looks like the car skidded some before hitting the women.

slowed the video down to .25. that was a freaky hit. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Wow - I couldn't find that video - it was awful to watch.

I think all the parties made bad choices. The cars blocking traffic contributed to this outcome by not putting on their hazard flashers. The driver should have seen the pedestrians so close to the side of the road and slowed down.

The people in the street who got hit picked the absolute worse place to be and should have protected themselves.

It is a tragedy. At most the charge in Texas should be something like involuntary manslaughter. I would give him just a year if he showed remorse.

And I believe the black guy was justified in defending himself from the rioters. Watch the video.....the rioters ran in front of the car. Originally Posted by Lou Spowells

Is a person confused about their gender necessarily a bad person that needs to die because of their choice? I think it is a pretty stupid issue also but you can make your point without hoping people die. It serves no purpose "IF" one's purpose is debate. Your purpose seems to lean more to expressing hate than dialogue but of course that is your right, for now on this tolerant platform.
Is a person confused about their gender necessarily a bad person that needs to die because of their choice? I think it is a pretty stupid issue also but you can make your point without hoping people die. It serves no purpose "IF" one's purpose is debate. Your purpose seems to lean more to expressing hate than dialogue but of course that is your right, for now on this tolerant platform. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Watch the video. The were rioters and they deliberately ran into the cars path.

It is a tragedy. At most the charge in Texas should be something like involuntary manslaughter. I would give him just a year if he showed remorse. Originally Posted by friendly fred
We are at the point where "normal people" are freaking out. Try to get a pscyh appointment. With "normal people" being stopped on freeways or major roads, harrassed, pulled out of their cars and shot at its a wonder more of this shit isn't happening. I'm not giving them my phone, wallet, car or life.

I'd plead self-defense (not guilty) or temporary insanity.

Remember to take off your collision avoidance software but don't admit to remembering it.
Watch the video. The were rioters and they deliberately ran into the cars path. Originally Posted by Lou Spowells

no. they were getting off the hwy.