Fluid Play: Spit, Golden Showers, Scat, Roman Showers, DATY on Mother Nature

I'd like to try a snowball with a provider but the other ones do not interest me
Like to try it once just to know what its like Originally Posted by larry696
I have a client that loves to do that. It kind of caught me off guard, but it's actually hot. Hold his face in my hands and drizzle it into his mouth. It's very erotic.

I partake in golden showers. It's fun.
thanks everyone for your responses..
I'd have to say though out of them all, scat is my LEAST favorite activity.
I'd have to say though out of them all, scat is my LEAST favorite activity. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
That is a shocker to me. I figured that was your favorite by a landslide.
Or maybe a mudslide...
That is a shocker to me. I figured that was your favorite by a landslide. Originally Posted by Houston65
wrong again.

It's not my favorite as far as willingness to do it, but I have a very difficult time doing #2 anywhere but on the toilet. If I'm not over that it's not coming out, no matter what I take to move.
wrong again.

It's not my favorite as far as willingness to do it, but I have a very difficult time doing #2 anywhere but on the toilet. If I'm not over that it's not coming out, no matter what I take to move. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I think I will just stay with my love of DATO if the runway is squeaky clean. Sidebar: I should know better than to read some of these candid threads while tring to consume some dinner!
Snowballing: very intimate and super fun. PLUS incentive for me to keep drinking that pineapple juice.
Was with a provider and we had a great time... when we got up off the bed, we both saw she had spotted the sheet... she was so embarrassed and I was bothered in the least. So it happened, nothing wrong, and we had just had a fantastic time...
Wish I could find a provider that does the breast milk thing here in New Orleans
Snowballing? What is it?
Snowballing? What is it? Originally Posted by Solemate62
Man cums in ladies mouth then she kisses you and gives to you ... real erotic !
Man cums in ladies mouth then she kisses you and gives to you ... real erotic ! Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
Thanks, THT Guess that would not be high on my list of preferences inasmuch as CIM is not the way I normally get my rocks off in a session! Still I am always learning new things within the Hobby!
Steering the 'Fluid' Topic back to something more to my liking, Squirting: For several years I have seen Julia Milano (HER fav activity is Squirting) but I avoided the experience of her squirting on me until around a year ago and I have grown to love it when I am with her. In one position she will stand over top of me (I am on the floor) and she stimulates digitally her G spot. Does not take long - when ready to gush she drops down onto my face and I get that lucious flow all over and even drink it in, of course. The next time I met with her I had her reverse sit on my face so I could have my TUHA whle she would commence to squirt all over my chest. Jules is the only woman I have had this experience with but I surely would want to try it with other ladies if the opportunity might present itself!
Squirting is awesome. And so is snowballing makes the sex even hotter
I think it's cool