How old is everyone and why do you do it?

I know it's super common in other countries. I first heard about this site from some Europeans, honestly, and I'm born and raised in the US.

For me, it's just been so much easier to deal with. I keep running into some rude and prudish women when I try to date, yet there's so many very attractive ones that will do it this way and it's not a big deal to them.
60+. My wife has chemo-induced menopause. No more sex drive. Plus reconstructive surgery has left her self-conscious about her body. My right hand just doesn’t do it for my libido.
60+. Because you can never get enough strange.
Sorry to hear that, Referee.

I'm in my 30s and started in my mid 20s. I'm not ugly or anything, either. I just found this so much easier. I've been told I look like a young Brett Michaels, or at least used to.

It's strange how women will fake being offended at the slightest thing then go and literally sell it on the street. I find it hypocritical as fuck.
I am older than Mr. Hog, however the best I have had, I have paid for.
And best of all..... no drama involved.
A straight up exchange of pleasure, and then
back to reality.
Until next time.
60 plus. It keeps you young, keeps life exciting, very few hassles
If you find the right providers
In my 50s. I still date casually, but I do this because it's easy and I have no interest in traditional relationships.
In my 40's and the variety without any drama is to good to pass up. I still like the thrill of the chase so I date occasionally, but if you are dating women usually have kids at home and schedules are all over the place. Sometimes it just nice to meet a provider and have her bang your drum, then go to a restaurant and enjoy a meal.
I keep running into some rude and prudish women when I try to date, yet there's so many very attractive ones that will do it this way and it's not a big deal to them. Originally Posted by blueeyeswide
My motto - Fuck, Flush and Flee.
I’m almost 40, and I do it for fun and make friends. At least, that’s the gist of it
55 and have no problems getting girls in the bars but sometimes you just want to blow a load and watch the game without all the conversation.

Funny, I was with a group of guys and they were talking about how amazing the Eclipse was, once in a lifetime stuff, changed my life. Dude, I just had mind blowing sex with a 21 year old blonde that was far better than that damn Eclipse. I can't say that but I don't know if I should feel sad for them or for me that I feel like that?
Late 40’s and I started looking at ECCIE several years ago when my marriage was going through a very rough patch. Started looking just to have some fantasies. Never really pulled the trigger beyond strip clubs and the occasional L1 experience due to paranoia of disease.

Then I had an experience at a sub amp that pushed me full into the hobby. Great experience, but caught me totally off-guard. Went in for a normal rub n tug, and before I realized it, she had put on a cover and climbed on board. Too late to turn back, so I enjoyed the ride.

I have slowed down my visits from the last year due to finances (economy sucks) and my marriage is actually worth saving so I am taking a break to see if I can rebuild that part of my life. Something changed in my wife and now she is pleasant and actually wants sex again. Low risk and free plus she still looks amazing.

Am I still looking and on all the normal sites, yes. But now it is just to see what is there and have a plan should my marriage go back to shit.
50+ been hobbying since 1993 and do it because I need to bust a nut and want a professional to take care of my needs.
I'm in my mid 50s, because I can. Beyond that, my wife is in the middle of menopause and can't handle my libido like she once could. There are days when I can't handle her either, or because of my travel schedule. So we both have lifestyle outlets we enjoy to keep the fires lit and burning.
bigoffshoredaddy...so your wife is aware of you doing this. just curious to see how the conversation came up bc I will be in your boat soon with the menopause