Holy Shit, I think I dated her mother!

You have to watch this....and NO she is not my daughter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhm7-...layer_embedded
I'm wondering what direction the sun comes up in her neighborhood.
This is why Barack Obama is president. People like this vote!
I'm wondering what direction the sun comes up in her neighborhood. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
She'd probably tell you it depends on the day of the week or whether or not it's raining.
Hooktard math works the same way...
This is why Barack Obama is president. People like this vote! Originally Posted by joe bloe

after 8 years of Bush anyone would have looked good.
She'd probably tell you it depends on the day of the week or whether or not it's raining. Originally Posted by joe bloe
I guess we could forget about asking her about daylight savings time and magnets.

I bet if you stand close enough to her...you could hear the ocean.
  • WTF
  • 03-19-2012, 10:47 AM
Sounds like she had J D as her college professor. Good thing she didn't take apolitical science class under him!
This is why Barack Obama is president. People like this vote! Originally Posted by joe bloe
after 8 years of Bush anyone would have looked good. Originally Posted by ekim008

Dammit, you people need to get laid. This thread has shmb potential and y'all want to go throw politics into it...and lame attempts at that.

Lighten the fuck up. Maybe you'll stop looking like morons.

"All that hate is gonna burn you up, kid"
I guess we could forget about asking her about daylight savings time and magnets.

I bet if you stand close enough to her...you could hear the ocean. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Try and explain supply side economics to someone like her. The idea that a lower tax rate can generate an increase in tax revenue must seem completely biazrre to a nitwit like her.

Unfortunately, that level of mentality is fairly typical. That's why we end up with demagogue politicians that pander to idiots that think that the answer to all our economic problems is to raise taxes on the "rich".
So that's what happened to Guilty Pleasures.
  • CJ7
  • 03-19-2012, 12:30 PM
Try and explain supply side economics to someone like her. The idea that a lower tax rate can generate an increase in tax revenue must seem completely biazrre to a nitwit like her.

Unfortunately, that level of mentality is fairly typical. That's why we end up with demagogue politicians that pander to idiots that think that the answer to all our economic problems is to raise taxes on the "rich". Originally Posted by joe bloe

yes indeed, tax cuts have been in place for a decade and we are WALLOWING in excess revenue.
We would be if some assholes didn't spend it all on the ignorant masses giving them free shit.
  • CJ7
  • 03-19-2012, 01:30 PM
You have to watch this....and NO she is not my daughter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhm7-...layer_embedded Originally Posted by Charlie Drake

• Maxx
  • 03-19-2012, 01:36 PM
I married her mother, though they don't look alike! They do think very much the same!