TRUTH HURTS ..

First of all. If you expect ME TO BE CLEAN WHEN U SEE ME. I EXPECT THE SAME. PAPI
THE DISGUSTING SMELL THAT CANE OFF YOU WAS MAKING ME SICK TO MY STOMACHE. AND I SWEAR A BUM CAME IN your ASS WEEKS AGO. AND U STILL HAVENT SHOWERED. SICK SHIT.
SECOND: YOU TRIED TO GRAB THE MONEY
REFUSED TO leave AND CALLED ME A BITCH CAUSE I wouldn't finish AND SO
WHO FU***NG CARES IF I RAN OUTSIDE NAKED U WERE GROSSING ME OUT I NEEDED AIR PENDEJO.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST
YOUR cheese dick ain't big enough and u ain't cute enough to act that way.
So sit your nasty ass down somewhere
Damn must have been pissed to scream it.

When you use caps you disable spell check. So proof read before posting.

Maybe the best place for this would have been in private ladies area. After reading I am afraid to see you my dick may also be too smalll. Lol

Sam
But tell us how you really feel
Typical response. Same shit said every time someone leaves a no for a review. Ive had a few over the years that are mqybes or border "no" but theres so much drama when one is left. The point of this board is to exchange info.

Another lady i can scratch off my list solely based on this response.
Thanks for pointing out a review I would have not read, very informative.
Sounds like you have at least 3 major problems that would keep a wise guy away.
Is RNOH (Running Naked Outside Hotel) on the regular menu, or is there an upcharge?
Is RNOH (Running Naked Outside Hotel) on the regular menu, or is there an upcharge? Originally Posted by OldYeller
LMFAO!
Shit why didn't you just hint about a shower.......instead you RNOH...LMao...sounds right Lmao

But I read the review you must have Pissed him Off.....I think if you would have done that to me I would have been Pissed Too !

But I know there is 3 side to the story Your,His and the Truth

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1947799
  • ttmax
  • 01-18-2017, 04:18 PM
Wow! I never have visited that playground, but.... the game goes on!
Lol you have a pimp now? I saw you about 2 years ago never noticed
  • Sia
  • 01-18-2017, 07:22 PM
WOW
"I AM CORNHOLIO!!"

"I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE!!"
Sounds like a hellish experience, but you actually did bbbj to him when he smelled down there? Wow
Pls delete...lol
First of all. If you expect ME TO BE CLEAN WHEN U SEE ME. I EXPECT THE SAME. PAPI
THE DISGUSTING SMELL THAT CANE OFF YOU WAS MAKING ME SICK TO MY STOMACHE. AND I SWEAR A BUM CAME IN your ASS WEEKS AGO. AND U STILL HAVENT SHOWERED. SICK SHIT.
SECOND: YOU TRIED TO GRAB THE MONEY
REFUSED TO leave AND CALLED ME A BITCH CAUSE I wouldn't finish AND SO
WHO FU***NG CARES IF I RAN OUTSIDE NAKED U WERE GROSSING ME OUT I NEEDED AIR PENDEJO.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST
YOUR cheese dick ain't big enough and u ain't cute enough to act that way.
So sit your nasty ass down somewhere
Originally Posted by Lilly2340

I FUCKING LOVE YOU!

Some of these members are a trip. They know they fucking smell. Or they did something fucked up and in order to save face or risk embarrassment theyre quick to post telling half ass story's to get sympathy from the same mamones who got something to say about everyone and everything. Smoking mirrors is all that is. Let em talk. Fuck em. The ones that know YOU, know that you're cool. If you trip it's for good reason...