Mentiroso

So hopefully I don't get kicked off because of this and hopefully this is legitimate enough to put on here. Mentiroso is a complete scam. He now has my info including my apt number. Said he was walking up and everything. Obviously I feel really stupid for not seeing this but there was no way I could have. Apparently there are tons of reports on him. So obviously this guy is an asshole who likes to mess with us. Most of us don't have the luxury of having our time wasted. So how has this guy not been removed? At what point do they get removed? I'm honestly wondering bc it sounds to me like he's wasted a ton of providers time. So how do we get this guy removed? And when similar things happen, how do we get those guys removed. If our main concern is for the safety of this community, then people like this shouldn't be on here.
This begs the obvious first response - if there are "tons of reports" on him, did you not do your due diligence first before agreeing to see him?
This begs the obvious first response - if there are "tons of reports" on him, did you not do your due diligence first before agreeing to see him? Originally Posted by CoverMe
All of her posts include:

Available today
Must have references

What happened to your security clearance?
So how has this guy not been removed? At what point do they get removed? Originally Posted by T0oCuteKara
Removing the guy's handle just means he comes back with a new handle and gets to pull the same shit over and over.
Doesn't "mentiroso" mean something in spanish?
Doesn't "mentiroso" mean something in spanish? Originally Posted by hittinit
The handle alone should raise red flags for the ladies
Sorry for the issues. Cell numbers are easily changed, but changing locations (unless it is a hotel, for example) are more difficult.

Yes, screening is essential, but -- "near by security" often will include several steps, such as:

-- first blush, letting the visitor know general location
-- when time is near, actual address, but not the apartment nor for that matter the gate code until arrival
-- then give the building number and, when you can see the person approaching, then giving the actual apartment number.

Yes, the above is often quite cumbersome and may indeed turn off some would be clients. But legit clients shouldn't object to any lady trying to maintain her security and safety.

Unfortunately, physical locations often may not be easily observed from a window or balcony.

But, if you absolutely love your complex, let management know you may have a stalker and see if you can switch buildings, or for that matter, even complexes since management may often run others.

Stay safe out there!

ijs
  • ttmax
  • 03-02-2017, 09:11 AM
Never heard of him! Is it the same as the crazy mar$&@ that was up to his tricks!
  • ttmax
  • 03-02-2017, 09:13 AM
Ms Kara as long as you are in good company like Mr Smith and Ms Wesson nothing to fear!
Being an asshole and/or a flake is not alert worthy. Probably best, most of us would end up here at one point or another.

Moved to proper forum.

OT
Mentiroso literally means liar in Spanish. He messaged me and I told him his username makes me hesitant and his relply was just "my toungue will thrill you" lol he didn't address the issue I had with his username so I just didn't reply. You really need to go with your gut sometimes. I'm sorry that happened to you but it could have gone worse, just glad you're safe.
I'm crazy by nature would to meet an idiot to put his ass in place. Hey some guys need an ass whooping
Hello all thank you for your responses!! I don't know Spanish so I didn't know what his username meant. I feel like I would have passed on him. I typically check the alerts but have gotten lazy about that because of my lack of time (very busy schedule) but I will be starting that again. I do check for references but had had him as already verified from a time ago so obviously I should have verified him again since it was awhile back. As far as giving my info away, I always wait to give my gate code until they are here and my apt number until they are parked. Unfortunately I can't see the parking lot anywhere from my apartment or that may have helped me realize that this was just a scam. I do see your point about how he will just come back as another username. I didn't even think about that tbh. Thank you all for your responses.
Be safe and you can never be too careful
Sorry this happened to you