Pussy Worship?

you left out that at least 1 of them probably barebacked her leaving behind his cum to mix with her lube which is how she "gets so wet for the pussy worshiper so fast..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Was that an awkward experience for you or did you revel in it?
You old whores are writing reviews of other old whores now huh?
You old whores are writing reviews of other old whores now huh? Originally Posted by Whispers
it's more interesting than the drivel you continue to post, for SURE.. old whore monger.
You try to be funny...right?
but i like your first answer to my thread... Originally Posted by Alana kay

Well I try but in this case it's a fairly realistic and common sense assessment with no humor intended.

A successful provider sees multiple clients a day yet old, balding, pot bellied and sweaty John # 5 is going to give a paid young beauty a screaming orgasm with his special PW skills. Really?

Please tell me you don't really think most semi intelligent guys actually believe that shit.

Personally I believe it's just trying to create a market where you can get paid to lay on your back, close your eyes and think about your grocery list and errands while some bloke thinks he's rockin your world because of the occasional moan and groan.

When time runs out you grab his hair, roll your eyes back, scream like a banshee and get ready for your next appt. all nice and rested.

What part of that seems far fetched?

How to put this...exciting a girl is what excites me. You can believe that you give the best head in the world or you have the tightest snatch...but if that doesn't flip a guys switch it doesn't matter. The quickest way to my boner are those tale tell moans or sighs. The eyes rolling back or closing.

But ladies aren't the same guys, they all have their own individual buttons, not that it isn't great to find one that has a lot of buttons. But, to listen, to see, to hear the little signs that is where communication begins in the bedroom. Ladies want you to be part psychic part pussy whisperer. Whether it is daty, or slow caresses, long kisses and teasing are our tools. Work slowly and stealthily, don't broadcast it.

I have a few ladies here on the board that I often see for 3-5 hours with only a single pop for me. We are able to talk about their fantasies, often times more than they can do so at home. Just remember everyone is an individual, worthy of getting to know and the dozens of O's will reward you in getting to know a person on a level that most others never do. I am a service Dom. The ability to create a scenario that is pleasing to both of us is what I like.

This reply is so inadequate an explanation of what pussy worship is. And to be sure seeing a woman as a Goddess is the start. Being her God is the next step. When that mindset is the starting point good things will follow.
^^^

OP we've got the perfect client for you right here. He believes it and he's already been prepped and trained.

ALittleTouched, I am the one that leaves a little surprise for you in her cunt. Something to giggle about next time we see each other.
ALittleTouched, I am the one that leaves a little surprise for you in her cunt. Something to giggle about next time we see each other. Originally Posted by randomdom
ALittleTouched, I am the one that leaves a little surprise for you in her cunt. Something to giggle about next time we see each other. Originally Posted by randomdom
So... What you are telling us is that you are barebacking the whores you see and leaving vtrsm pird brhind.....

Good Info to know..... So who have you seen besides the ones reviewed?
You old whores are writing reviews of other old whores now huh? Originally Posted by Whispers
You're a fucken broken record chief. I would expect a self proclaimed smart person to be a tad bit more creative than you. But nope. You've been singing the same tune for the past three to four years now. "You're Old Whores, you're old whores, you're old whores, you're old whores." You're boring Hoss, and have been for quite a while. Go write some new shit.
And when your butt buddy SL returns, the only thing he's gonna do is bump at least 15 to 20 old ass threads that either you or he started. You're both fucken lame...
Whispers you reall aren'tmuch fun. How long has that stick been up your ass?
-trolling it's what's for breakfast.
I love eating pussy. Lick around the clit slow and lightly sucking it. I've made a few squirt from tongue alone
I love me some daty!!! Especially from someone that knows how to work that tongue. Lol
I love me some daty!!! Especially from someone that knows how to work that tongue. Lol Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
+10000

Wut? Ew!

Lololol.

images.jpeg