Two new hot young ladies at Eastern Secrets

I have an appointment for Thursday with a new young hot, slender Thai girl at Eastern Secrets. She is abut 25-26 or so, and the other girl there is a gorgeous looking Latina around 22-23. If anyone has seen either girl, please give a heads up on how it went. (Would also be good to know "do's and don'ts" before I head in

So nice to have some genuine, fine looking 20's girls to choose from!
I was looking to go over there during the hiatus but found I don't have the pwd for the website, nor the phone number. Any chance for a pm with that info?
I too would be extremely grateful if you would pm me the info as well.
Their phone number is (512) 982-8771.

Honestly, finding these two young girls to choose from is the most hopeful hobby news I have had in a long time.

If you go today, please let me know how it went ASAP. (PM if you don't yet have time for a review). I go in tomorrow!
Isn't this the no review place. Better be careful what you say or the girls in question may not be there when you get there.
How do we get the password to the website, do we need to visit first to get it?

Their phone number is (512) 982-8771.

Honestly, finding these two young girls to choose from is the most hopeful hobby news I have had in a long time.

If you go today, please let me know how it went ASAP. (PM if you don't yet have time for a review). I go in tomorrow! Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Isn't this the no review place. Better be careful what you say or the girls in question may not be there when you get there. Originally Posted by stikiwikit
As I understand it, they have new management and the no review policy is not currently in effect.
I just met the latina one. Don't expect too much if you don't bring a lot of cash. They girls are cute but they have limited menu with expensive rate.
I just met the latina one. Don't expect too much if you don't bring a lot of cash. They girls are cute but they have limited menu with expensive rate. Originally Posted by cloakingbob

Interesting, not at all what I experienced unless …. shower and great massage is expensive??
Interesting, not at all what I experienced unless …. shower and great massage is expensive?? Originally Posted by the mountain man
But isn’t that for 30min? Or did you get an hour for that?
Capt

Would appreciate a data dump after you visit Eastern Secrets. Happy Hobbying!