BIDEN WINS GEORGIA AGAIN!

The results of Georgia’s requested signature audit are in.

No fraud.

No shit.

The winner, and still Dragonslayer, Joe Biden.

(Maybe Trump’ll STFU and go away now... nah.)

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...ntial-election

Georgia signature audit finds no fraud in presidential election
Tal Axelrod12/29/20 10:34 PM EST

A signature audit of the presidential election results in a key Georgia County confirmed there was no fraud, the third review to confirm that President-elect Joe Biden won the Peach State in November.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) said in a press release that the review in Cobb County, which Biden won by over 14 percentage points, found that the election board there “a 99.99% accuracy rate in performing correct signature verification procedures.”

The signature audit of ballot submitted followed a hand recount of statewide votes and a subsequent machine recount that also affirmed Biden’s victory in the Peach State. President Trump has made Georgia a top target of his claims that widespread voter fraud and irregularities cost him a second term, though lawsuits over such claims have been tossed for lack of evidence and standing.

“The Secretary of State’s office has always been focused on calling balls and strikes in elections and, in this case, three strikes against the voter fraud claims and they’re out,” said Raffensperger. “We conducted a statewide hand recount that reaffirmed the initial tally, and a machine recount at the request of the Trump campaign that also reaffirmed the original tally. This audit disproves the only credible allegations the Trump campaign had against the strength of Georgia’s signature match processes.”

Raffensperger first announced the signature match audit for Cobb County on Dec. 14 over allegations over process foul ups, but the review found “no fraudulent absentee ballots” with a 99 percent confidence threshold. The audit found that only two ballots should have been flagged, but fraud was not suspected in either instance.

Raffensperger’s office teamed up with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) to conduct the audit.

Cobb County is one of a number of suburban Atlanta areas that Biden won that helped fuel his statewide victory.

The results of the audit mark the latest defeat for Trump in his effort to subvert the election results but will likely make Raffensperger a target once again of the president’s ire.

Trump has lambasted the Georgia secretary of state and Gov. Brian Kemp (R) over what he says are insufficient efforts to investigate his fraud claims, going so far as to promote a possible primary challenger to Kemp when he’s up for reelection in 2022.
Why do you like your own posts.
he loves himself... thats quite a narcistic disorder he's got.
The results of Georgia’s requested signature audit are in.

No fraud.

No shit.

The winner, and still Dragonslayer, Joe Biden. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think Trump's bullshit is getting even more comical. Now the Secretary of State in Georgia has a brother who works in China and that's why the elections in Georgia were rigged. The fucking guy doesn't even have a brother. Good riddance to Trump's stupid lying ass.

His cult following are so stupid that they will believe him though. I guess it's time for some more redneck rallies in Georgia before he is kicked out of office. He's running out of time so he better get those redneck rallies scheduled quickly. LOL

SEC football is so popular in the down South that I highly recommend that he borrows Uga for a day and rolls with that mantra. Who does not love an ugly as fuck bulldog mascot at UGA? Well, I don't but his cult will when Uga shows up slobbering all over the place.
I think Trump's bullshit is getting even more comical. Now the Secretary of State in Georgia has a brother who works in China and that's why the elections in Georgia were rigged. The fucking guy doesn't even have a brother. Good riddance to Trump's stupid lying ass.

His cult following are so stupid that they will believe him though. I guess it's time for some more redneck rallies in Georgia before he is kicked out of office. He's running out of time so he better get those redneck rallies scheduled quickly. LOL

SEC football is so popular in the down South that I highly recommend that he borrows Uga for a day and rolls with that mantra. Who does not love an ugly as fuck bulldog mascot at UGA? Well, I don't but his cult will when Uga shows up slobbering all over the place. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
At least UGA looks good naked.

Other than that, they’re basically the same. Ugly as fuck and slobbering all over the place!

Great thought, Lucas!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
he loves himself... thats quite a narcistic disorder he's got. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Check your PMS, hand grenade boy.

Other than that, they’re basically the same. Ugly as fuck and slobbering all over the place!

Great thought, Lucas!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I can do you one better. I just turned Georgia in his favor and now I will turn PA.

As a pathetic Cowboys fan like I am and someone who has lived in Philly, he just needed to borrow their Eagle to turn the state. Oh wait, he lost both so fuck him. He should have gone with the mascot route in both states and maybe he would have received more votes there.

Who am I kidding? People just want that dipshit gone. I was just thinking about different strategies for GA and PA. I guess it's too late now blouses. Just say later to Trump the chump. That idiot is hardly worth shedding any tears over and good riddance.
OMG. YR has a point.
Overdone but still.
Anyone who actually understands all of the voting procedures that are actually in place, at the micro level, has simply been amused by the legal crap. But still, the legal crap does actually emphasize that the controls are needed, to stop shenanigans regardless of who originates BS.
He lost. Get over it. You and others would have no problem with the elections if that dipshit won. This redundancy is getting old from you people who can't accept that fact. That sorry fucker lost plain and simple.

He sucked at his job and he got fired. That is just kind of how it works when you are the CEO of a country that believes in democracy. The majority speaks. You don't.

It is not like it was going to take a genius to realize that Trump was done. When people have had enough of your shit, it's time to pack your bags. I don't care whether you are the POTUS or a spouse. When people are done with your ass, it is just that simple and you don't get to sue them to make them keep you.

Great thought, Lucas!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Beastiality is a forbidden topic! You should know that! bahahahhahahahhahahhahhahah
Trump is pretty much a high maintenance bitch who thinks she is hot, and you just dump that bitch because she is a complete pain in the ass and you get sick of her fucked up emails, texts and other drama. It's cute for a while, but then you just want some peace and quiet back in your life again and decide this bullshit is not worth it so you dump her ass and you are happy again.

At least that is what I do with civilians. I don't ask them shit so why the fuck do I feel like I am on Jeopardy and you are Alex Trebek (RIP). Stop asking me questions because I can assure you that you don't want to hear the answers.
well we'll wait an see what happens on January 6.
I'll admit, I still had a sliver of hope.

These next 4 years are gonna be fucked, probably regardless of who is president. But it's going to be extra fucked with Joe yelling random belligerent crap as he does LOL. H I M did a bit of that too, but I did enjoy H I M. That's just me.
well we'll wait an see what happens on January 6. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Do you think the election will be overturned? If so, why?
Because Dilly is dumb.