ISO Reliable Vehicle

ISO a reliable vehicle to get me thru the year and then some, preferably small 4 door truck or SUV. Not only do I hobby but I also work full time, income verifiable. Please do not suggest a car dealership, long term payment not welcome here lol. Willing to pay $400/month minimum and offer appointments to help pay off. No vehicle worth more than $6,000. Must be mechanically sound as I will have it checked out before money exchanges hands and we enter into an agreement. Preferably less than 60K miles on it, preferably smoke free. Color does not matter. PM me or text for more information, thanks
Good luck with your search - these days of high mileage vehicles getting one under 60K miles for under 6 K is gonna be tough.
  • JustJ
  • 11-21-2017, 06:26 PM
I agree with Silver, but good luck with your search.
I found me something I think will get me back and fourth quite nicely, hope to hit the road soon
Good luck with your search - these days of high mileage vehicles getting one under 60K miles for under 6 K is gonna be tough. Originally Posted by silverstate53
Might some HARVEY cars in that range ... Look on the title.
ANY vehicle under 200K miles for less than $6K is suspect.
Acesfirstbaseman - Do you realize you just bumped a 14 month old thread and the OP and the poster you quoted both have accounts that have been disabled? WTF?
SMFH! Lol