'Obama has violated international law for 2 years already'

I am more concerned about his violation of the Constitution for the last 6 years.
I am more concerned about his violation of the Constitution for the last 6 years. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
What about the 8 before the 6?
...and the 8 before the 8 before the 6?
And the 4...
What about the 8 before the 6?
...and the 8 before the 8 before the 6?
And the 4... Originally Posted by SEE3772
Yep,
and we just keep electing the same Senators and Reps that are able to play the game in DC and never actually hold anyone accountable. Oh, they put on a show, I guess they'll be calling Roger Goodell to the hill next. Give me a fucking break.
We need to clean house and start over.
Yep,
and we just keep electing the same Senators and Reps that are able to play the game in DC and never actually hold anyone accountable. Oh, they put on a show, I guess they'll be calling Roger Goodell to the hill next. Give me a fucking break.
We need to clean house and start over. Originally Posted by boardman
+1
Yep,
We need to clean house and start over. Originally Posted by boardman

"start over"
CIRCLE JERK
The topic was not about the others it was about Obama.
I agree that the Constitution has been trampled for well over 100 years.
There are those that see the Constitution as an impairment to "progress" rather than what was intended and that was an impairment to the growth of government.

Back to the topic; why would Obama give two shits about international law when he does not give two shits about our own laws. There is little that we can do about those that held office before him but there are things tha should be done now to those that are holding office. The idea that indicting criminals would be a bad thing because they have african blodd somewhere in there past does not mean shit except for the fear that there would be cries of racism. this is a bogus argument perpetuated by the libtards and feared by the perukes. If you are a repuke and holding office is sure isn't because black people voted for you.
The topic was not about the others it was about Obama.
I agree that the Constitution has been trampled for well over 100 years.
There are those that see the Constitution as an impairment to "progress" rather than what was intended and that was an impairment to the growth of government.

Back to the topic; why would Obama give two shits about international law when he does not give two shits about our own laws. There is little that we can do about those that held office before him but there are things tha should be done now to those that are holding office. The idea that indicting criminals would be a bad thing because they have african blodd somewhere in there past does not mean shit except for the fear that there would be cries of racism. this is a bogus argument perpetuated by the libtards and feared by the perukes. If you are a repuke and holding office is sure isn't because black people voted for you. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Well you guys keep saying all he does is continue Bush's policies.
Well you guys keep saying all he does is continue Bush's policies. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah, thus proving that dim-retards are a bunch of dimwitted hypocrites that only throw hissy fits about encroachment on rights and usurpation of power when a Republican is in office!

BTW, how IS that **Hope and CHANGE** working for ya, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Yeah, thus proving that dim-retards are a bunch of dimwitted hypocrites that only throw hissy fits about encroachment on rights and usurpation of power when a Republican is in office!

BTW, how IS that **Hope and CHANGE** working for ya, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How is the taste of sperm working out for you no balls?