Contact Info: -
URL / Website: https://www.analisamassage.com/
General Area: Sukhumvit by Nana Station
Activities: FBSM, MSOG, B2B, BBBJ, CG,FIV, CFS
Session Length: 90 minutes
Fee: 5500
Hair Length and Color: Both long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Both skinny with B's and C's. Not spinner nor fit, just watching what they eat.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow ! Good on ya. Good to be young :-)
Are you supposed to negotiate with the mamasan before you go upstairs? Both times I have been there, the girls try to upsell me saying that’s not included (regular menu stuff) and the lineup wasn’t available.
I have not been to this place but this is my take on the massage places around this area. Regular massage is about 300 bhat for an hour for full body ( if not full body you might end up on one of the chairs in an open area and nothing further would likely happen) when in the room, halfway through the girl would ask if you want you middle massaged, if you answer yes then you negotiate for the extras. I think 500bhat for handjob I think also blow job and 1000bhat for full service
When you go in there, it says full service option (as does the website) which I have gone for. But then after I pay, they say the lineup isn’t available and say BBBJ and CFS is extra. Should I negotiate all that before I pay? Just mentioning because I don’t read anyone having the same issue and it happened to me twice already since I was a bit too eager to get the party started.
the price you pay upfront will tell you what you are going to get, if you pay between 300-500bhat that's only going to get you a massage, if you pay 1000 or more then you can expect more. I have been to a soapy massage and one of those massages. The soapy massage, I got to chose the girl and the guy that was running the place while you are deciding tells you what you get, for that I paid 3000bhat ( I was taken there by a cap and I suspect it might have been 2500 but I think the cab gets a cut to, he had initially taken me to one that had range of 3500 to 5000bhat depending on the girl)

the soapy massage was all inclusive

the regular massage was 300bhat for the massage and halfway through the girl asked if I wanted that place massaged and asked for 1000bhat but what I read online was 500 for blowjob and 1000 for full.

you can negotiate upfront but what I saw was that the cashier takes the 300 and the girl takes the rest.