Des Moines Farmers Market

Farmers Market on a hot Saturday morning is probably the second best place to girl watch after the state fair. Lots of chicks and MILF's in short shorts, short skirts, tit tops, all ages, all colors. Makes me horny though and I can't call my fave. Shit.
lol--my sweet manslut!
lol super cute
Revisiting this thread because I was there again this morning. Still great girl watching (and I'm sure man watching for you ladies). There were two really hot pregnant chicks, the only reason I take note is that I saw a pregnant provider on the "Featured Provider" ads on the homepage.
And I came so close to telling one lady how much I appreciated the view of her bike shorts, coming and going. Like Renee's quote from Mae West, "It's better to be looked over than overlooked."
Revisiting this thread because I was there again this morning. Still great girl watching (and I'm sure man watching for you ladies). There were two really hot pregnant chicks, the only reason I take note is that I saw a pregnant provider on the "Featured Provider" ads on the homepage.
And I came so close to telling one lady how much I appreciated the view of her bike shorts, coming and going. Like Renee's quote from Mae West, "It's better to be looked over than overlooked." Originally Posted by pssymnchr2
Love it Mnchr!! I need to get down there one of these mornings but the early dawn waters and hopes of landing that once in a lifetime bass just keep calling me! Pls keep sharing! I am living vicariously through you!