Yummy

Anyone else sad that YM isn't around anymore?
she's not?
YM ?
I am sad....missed out....
YummyMarie
Unless she's come out of retirement, but I dont think she has.
No
Unless she's come out of retirement, but I dont think she has. Originally Posted by crimson
I would be first in line.
Ask Mythos....
I know.....not my place
Ehh. Eccie is doing fine without her. Mythos wouldn't you agree, dear?
Makes no difference to me. Never saw her, never will. I did you find it convenient and entertaining that the tryweakly handle reappeared shortly after my attempt to call all parties to the table out to sort things out. Coincidence? I think not. How many providers are sharing that account? Maybe just one, more? Only Globespotter's matrix or PX's word dissection could know.
Ummm...ok...
  • pxmcc
  • 11-20-2018, 02:31 AM
never met her, but i'm familiar with her body of work..
Makes no difference to me. Never saw her, never will. I did you find it convenient and entertaining that the tryweakly handle reappeared shortly after my attempt to call all parties to the table out to sort things out. Coincidence? I think not. How many providers are sharing that account? Maybe just one, more? Only Globespotter's matrix or PX's word dissection could know. Originally Posted by Mythos
She was being sarcastic
For someone who pretends to be a man every chance he gets,you can't even convince a single eccie provider to vouch for you?

You keep denying being Tummy Marie
You run around claiming to be this flabby and sick,awkward client in Steve Harvey suits who shows up to socials uninvited and shit
Where are all these providers you have been fucking?
Surely you can find one to lie for you,nah?

Just go to instagram,girls half your age are selling tummy tea for the low
Lay off the cheap wine for a while
abuela