I'm Out...

Went to Buck Wild Dallas tonight and could not go through the metal detector until I was patted down by a manager who had to spend 20 minutes selling cabanas and VIP for $220... Went in and wasn't one dancer worth spending money on... You had the 45 Cubans, and then a bunch of flat-chested no-ass dancers... Hell, they were even calling dancers to the stage that weren't even there...

Bucks Cab Dallas - $10 to get in and $8 beers... Never ending stream of Cubans coming up to me or girls who worked at Buck Wild that now work there..

It's so not worth it anymore I went out with $240 and spent $140 on what?? I have no damn clue...
There’s a reason most of the people here only go to Baby Dolls.
There are two clubs I know of with little Cuban presence. The Lodge and The Men's Club. Each doe shave issues of their own but Cubans are not a big part of it.
There are two clubs I know of with little Cuban presence. The Lodge and The Men's Club. Each doe shave issues of their own but Cubans are not a big part of it. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
If you don't mind explaining, what's the problem with the Cubans? Is it just the no English?
If you don't mind explaining, what's the problem with the Cubans? Is it just the no English? Originally Posted by Potash
Some guys love them, primarily because they will do anything often at very low prices.

But for many of us, the lack of English, very aggressive behavior is a huge turn off. And there are so many in the clubs, there is no place for other ethnics. The mangers are incentivized to hire them because their pimps are willing to pay a lot of money to get them hired. Often with fake papers. Many are trafficked with no way out. When over half the dancers are one ethnic, it turns off and chases away customers who would normally just ignore them but have few if any other choices.
If you don't mind explaining, what's the problem with the Cubans? Is it just the no English? Originally Posted by Potash

I stopped going to stripclubs in 2017 when my SO moved in with me and I could no longer get out at night but back then I could not stand them. They are very aggressive wanting dances and you can tell them no and they will still come back around minutes later rubbing your dick and asking again. Almost all have those horrible rubbery BBLs too. Complete turn off.
There’s a reason most of the people here only go to Baby Dolls. Originally Posted by Prawnstar7
What do you mean? Baby Dolls is flooded with Cubans too, infact 8 out of 10 are infact Cubans
Literally this.

Baby dolls was my favorite and now I don’t even bother going to SC anymore.

99% of the ladies are Cuban and all the remaining ethnicities get taken up or they are not available, such a disappointment.
Doesn’t sound like much of an issue to me, and my Spanish isn’t very good.
There are two clubs I know of with little Cuban presence. The Lodge and The Men's Club. Each doe shave issues of their own but Cubans are not a big part of it. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Is the men's club also a common place for folks with suits? Might pay a visit if the upsell or entry fee is not bad
For me, Cubans have really ruined the strip club experience.

They're aggressive. They're disrespectful if you don't want to pay whatever they quote out of the gate. And they are rarely natural.

The trouble is, they seem to have cornered the market -- and the other options are leaving the clubs because they're losing their customers to more aggressive Cubans.
OP, going to Bucks was your first mistake.

Otherwise, yes the Cubans are ruining bdd. However, I get the feeling that is leading to more otc opportunity for the non-Cubans.

I have a lot of conspiracy theories on the whole Cuban invasion of the clubs here.
For me, Cubans have really ruined the strip club experience.

They're aggressive. They're disrespectful if you don't want to pay whatever they quote out of the gate. And they are rarely natural.

The trouble is, they seem to have cornered the market -- and the other options are leaving the clubs because they're losing their customers to more aggressive Cubans. Originally Posted by dsmfan
You are correct. Dancers go elsewhere because either the Cubans chase off customers or will do more for less so the other dancers loose more customers.

The managers don't care because they are getting paid under the table. The Cubans do bring some guys in. But it's very short sighted. More guys who tend to spend more per visit are leaving. Guys who only want to get off and get out are taking their place.
The lack of diversity will drive off more guys. When a club does hire a black or white dancer, there is little support for her because the Cubans are taking control. So the dancer leaves after a few days. I see this a lot.

Very frustrating to see clubs I had a LOT of fun in have this happen. And alternate choices are becoming fewer and fewer.
I get that there are quite a few Cubans at BDD, but it’s really easy to say no to them. Never make eye contact and tell them you’re waiting for someone if they do come up to you. Be nice about it and they won’t bother you again. My reasoning for BDD being a great spot is that the non-Cubans are very attractive and aren’t teases. Obviously not as much mileage as BFW, but I spend more time looking for girls that I find attractive enough at BFW.

To each their own, some are looking for the action, some are looking for an attractive woman. IMO if you’re looking for action above a BJ by an attractive woman while being frugal, you’re better off at Paris than a SC.
What’s the deal with Paris? I drive by there and see a bunch of street walkers on the corner of HH. Do you take them off the street and into a room at Paris? What’s that look like?