Meanwhile at Bucks Cabaret Dallas this Thursday

Do they have a separate in house charge for the day?
It’s a black tie affair??!! Really?

I’ll have to take my tux to the dry cleaner, make sure my onyx cuff links are polished, and get my cummerbund pressed.
Me thinks the managers, etc. will be in Black Tie, not the customers
I would t have guessed the average manager has a tux. I guess places still rent them?
So Black Tie means I can show up with a black bow tie tied around JR for the dancers to loosen ?
Do they have a separate in house charge for the day? Originally Posted by shauk1960
Do you mean a cover charge?

I think it's $7 before 7 pm, not sure.

I've just been informed by a friend who went by that the free buffet doesn't start until 6.

6 pm?!? I thought they would have it all day. I haven't had lunch and thought heck I can go to Bucks and get the free buffet for a change instead of going to a restaurant or get something at the grocery I'll have to cook myself.

By not having the buffet all day, Bucks lost my interest in attending their 9th anniversary party.
Do you mean a cover charge?

I think it's $7 before 7 pm, not sure.

I've just been informed by a friend who went by that the free buffet doesn't start until 6.

6 pm?!? I thought they would have it all day. I haven't had lunch and thought heck I can go to Bucks and get the free buffet for a change instead of going to a restaurant or get something at the grocery I'll have to cook myself.

By not having the buffet all day, Bucks lost my interest in attending their 9th anniversary party. Originally Posted by CG2014
Went there and probably should have just stayed home or gone to BDD. 9 years anniversary was just a gimmick seems like, didn't see one guy with a tux
I was wise to stay away then.

Thanks Shauk.
Went there and probably should have just stayed home or gone to BDD. 9 years anniversary was just a gimmick seems like, didn't see one guy with a tux Originally Posted by shauk1960
All the staff wore them, just as I said they would. Waitresses looked hot in their dresses. Dancers were dressed up as well. Nice upscale vibe.

AS yes it was a gimmick. What did you expect?
All the staff wore them, just as I said they would. Waitresses looked hot in their dresses. Dancers were dressed up as well. Nice upscale vibe.

AS yes it was a gimmick. What did you expect? Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
I meant none of the guys there or the ones getting dances wore it. I thought it was a dress code for the day. Either way, it was underwhelming experience, I don't partake in Bucks anyways. I will still to BDD for now