Write off at BDD LOL

Was at BDD last night around 9 and had the funniest pitch ever to me. Blonde, thin, very cute she went hard on selling the rooms.
She's giving me the "rundown" on the 650 rooms plus 1k an hour for her and says I can use the ATM but its a 25% fee but that's okay baby the fee is a write off.

I would have done some regular dances with her but the hard sell was nutso.
She spent 4 minutes with me giving me the rundown, was pissy because I told her politely I am not doing rooms.
Then she said can I at least have a tip Baby?

Look. She is working. And I brought money to spread. But nothing about her pitch and plea was attractive.

She left in a huff and I moved on and had a nice evening.

Planning on day shift today before I fly out. Hopefully 1pm is a good time.
There are 3 white girls there, all skinny blondes, who are room sharks and you'll always find them loitering around the front entrance.

Should had asked her if her $1000/hour is Full Service.

Remind me of the one time at Bucks 5 years ago, a dancer came up and said she loves to suck dicks and I said I love having my dick sucked.

That's when she said her price. I think it was somewhere between $600-1000.

So I told her there are dancers in here that will let me fuck them in VIP for $300 or less.

She stormed off angrily.
Night shift is more room aggressive, for sure. Last week chatted with Jazz for a while, nothing about rooms but she did tell me she had been drinking which I thought was code for let’s have fun. But, I didn’t give her a try. Cute though.
she had been drinking which I thought was code for let’s have fun. Originally Posted by Sticksandstones
That's a funny thought. Code.
This dancer said Do you like to party?
I knew what she meant in code but threw her off by saying
"I mean. For birthdays and like maybe an NYE party sure who doesn't."
She said no like realllllly party.

She was hot. But she needs to learn to read the room on her sales pitch. There was nothing playful or flirty about it.

And the huff from her was intense.

Dayshift was meh.
There are 3 white girls there (at Baby Dolls), all skinny blondes, who are room sharks and you'll always find them loitering around the front entrance. Originally Posted by CG2014

One came up to me the other night and was pushing the upstairs $650 VIP room.

She was very cute and very blonde and very skinny.

So when I tried to negotiate with her, she stood firm on :

$2000 for her plus the price of the room

she only do BJ in the room, nothing else

I had to be done in 15 minutes

Anything more than BJ will be OTC and it will cost more than $2000.

I laughed at her and kicked her away.

Beware of her.

Her name was

S***** (usually a companion to a precious metal that shiny yellow in color or also used to describe the color of the hair of an old person)
How could you torn that down. Stripper pussy with its own tax advice. Was she willing to give a tax opinion letter on deductibility, right?
  • Tiny
  • 04-15-2024, 10:11 PM
How could you torn that down. Stripper pussy with its own tax advice. Was she willing to give a tax opinion letter on deductibility, right? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Don't be silly Tush Hog. Accountants and strippers don't provide tax opinion letters.

DeezAyre should have asked her for her social security number and address so he can file a Form 1099. He really ought to do that if he's going to write off the $1000. It would be a good idea for her to pay for the hotel for any OTC action. She gets to deduct the cost of the hotel as a business expense, and can just add it onto her tax deductible fee. Everybody comes out a winner except the IRS!
Everybody comes out a winner except the IRS! Originally Posted by Tiny
Now that is the most naive statement I have ever seen on this board lol. Like the house, the IRS always wins!
these chics are NUTS