provider wants green dot

Just spoke with a non eccie provider who asked for payment with a green dot card and not cash? My first thought was WTF! Anybody ever made this type of arrangement before?
yes.Some providers do request s as payment,or accept as deposit , or tip.
however be careful of scammers and less established ladies.
ymmv.so use your best judgement.good luck.
It should be a pretty safe transaction. Determine the amount and go purchase the refill money pack. But do not give the scratchoff number to anyone until you are sitting there with her. As once someone has that number there is no incentive for a scammer to follow thorough with any appt.
Chica....GREAT info
It should be a pretty safe transaction. Determine the amount and go purchase the refill money pack. But do not give the scratchoff number to anyone until you are sitting there with her. As once someone has that number there is no incentive for a scammer to follow thorough with any appt. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
My big head was saying no. Little head was screaming YES! As I turns out Chica is right. This person tried to have me give her the reference # or scratch off # while I was in the parking lot of the hotel. I suggested I come up to the room to handle the business and she refused and hung up.

http://pensacola.backpage.com/Female...s-u-21/6013225
Bingo. They're very commonly used for handling deposits (especially for multihour and travel sessions), but asking for full prepayment via is highly unusual. Glad you weren't taken advantage of.
My big head was saying no. Little head was screaming YES! As I turns out Chica is right. This person tried to have me give her the reference # or scratch off # while I was in the parking lot of the hotel. I suggested I come up to the room to handle the business and she refused and hung up.

http://pensacola.backpage.com/Female...s-u-21/6013225 Originally Posted by clitlicker7

Happy to hear you did not get taken..Lucky for you that you have friends who can give you input when your little head is screaming over your big head..
As I turns out Chica is right. This person tried to have me give her the reference # or scratch off # while I was in the parking lot of the hotel. I suggested I come up to the room to handle the business and she refused and hung up. Originally Posted by clitlicker7
Damn right I was right!
Glad you didn't get taken CL. I would even go further and say that once you are in front of her with the card, have her sit at her computer and cash the refill in right in front of you, No questions later.
Thanks again Chica!
yep ladies do use Green Dot as it's like a credit card or bank account for poor people! or people who don't want a trail of where there money is going.....good idea to hold on to that number until you are in the room and I would say it's even risky letting her put it on her card before you have your "time" together
There was a client i saw last weekend and he said this girl in college station did that to him why he was stupid to give her 500 on refill pack over the phone was just dumb and he didnt even meet her first before he gave her the numbers but he did and after he gave her the numbers she said ok let me check it then he called her back and she didnt answer so yall be careful here is her ad How true this is im not sure but he showed me her ad and told me she got him for 500...http://collegestation.backpage.com/F...ie-21/12955131
I suggested I come up to the room to handle the business and she refused and hung up.
Originally Posted by clitlicker7
Great move!

825-620-0735

delicious blonde goddess waiting to pls u - 21

Posted: Monday, February 13, 2012 4:00 PM

Hi guys, my name is melissa and Im that sweet little treat u have been searching for.
Let my sparkling eyes and perfect curves thrill you to no end.
My sweet, friendly, and playfull personality will have u addicted.
So dont wait any longer, call me, you'll have no regrets.
Cant wait to hear from you.. eighto5**six20**0735

825-620-0735

PLEASE NO BLOCKED CALLS OR TEXT MESSAGES THANKS
Poster's age: 21

• Post ID: 6013225 pensacola

Email this ad
There was a client i saw last weekend and he said this girl in college station did that to him why he was stupid to give her 500 on refill pack over the phone was just dumb and he didnt even meet her first before he gave her the numbers but he did and after he gave her the numbers she said ok let me check it then he called her back and she didnt answer so yall be careful here is her ad How true this is im not sure but he showed me her ad and told me she got him for 500...http://collegestation.backpage.com/F...ie-21/12955131 Originally Posted by Melyssa

323-907-5285
I'm a blonde natural, HOT figure. Everything about me is natural and I take pride in standing out from all the rest. I love to please and be pleased. When we are together you will be consumed with desire. Pictures are 100% CURRENT PICS. I am not for everyone. I am only for the discriminating, gentleman who prefers the finer things in life. I am the one person, you will regret passing over!!!
Leah xoxo *three2three* 9zero7* five2* eight5***

323-907-5285

100% REAL & RECENT!!!
Poster's age: 21

• Post ID: 12955131 collegestation

Email this ad
I'm fairly new to the hobby but I've never heard of payment via green dot but think its a good idea for the provider. I also see a lot of bad scenarios that can happen with this method of payment to both provider and hobbyist. Perhaps cash is best...
So she changed her name but that is the one.....