How To Screen?

Hi,

May be a silly question, but how do you screet a girl you intend to work with and what do you screen for?

Please email me directly,

watch1 @ gmail . com

Sam
Check her reviews or ask her for references.
Hi,

May be a silly question, but how do you screet a girl you intend to work with and what do you screen for?

Please email me directly,

watch1 @ gmail . com

Sam Originally Posted by watch121
Speak to her references if possible. Verify all her information-I went on the road with a provider I did not know first, she put both of us in danger by seeing people without screening to just show up at will at our hotel room., I have not worked with her again. So double check her.
What are the basics of sceening someone? I feel dumb asking...
What about screening clients? How and what is the best way plz?
I am looking for more tips on screening! HELP!
Ladies,

Other will tell you that the most important aspect to staying safe is to screen, screen, and screen...Dallas Rain (from NOLA) is a proponent and states it over and over...read up in other areas. I believe that there is a section in the Security Forum.

However, since you asked...research screening services such as Preferred 411, Date-Check - depending upon where you live (or tour), one is better than the other. If you feel uncomfortable, do not book or continue... remember, safety is paramount for both us (hobbyists) and you... We also screen by checking up on providers - we do our research too...

Good luck and stay safe and remember, if it does not feel right, cancel...