Google vs. ECCIE

Can Google penetrate ECCIE? Answers is a partial 'yes'. Access to 'private areas' are still protected but shouldn't that be fixed? ECCIE should be able to void Google searches. If not now, may want to thinck about doing that in the near and dear future. Ever a thought?
Blocking Google and other legitimate search spiders would be pretty easy but it appears that ECCIE wants to be searchable. That's their call.
Not a good call, IMHO, where Google is headed in the future. They are trying to control and manipulate a lot to their benefit. Google pretty much knows and can show when and where you BBQ, wash your car, etc. Are we (Hobbyists and Providers) safe in the future with this ECCIE weakness?
I'm personally not happy with the weakness. imho
I'm personally not happy with the weakness. imho Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Sanaa, imagine me googling you washing your car in daisy dukes...now that's not all that bad, IMHO. ijs

But, if I know your incall, I can now google map/earth and watch all of these 'discrete' Hobbyists and/or 'lurkers' going in and out...not a good scenario. Mainly why I only see 'visitors'. Just too much to lose, IMHO
Google is too powerful. ECCIE is an information "exchange" site, and information is/can be 'power', esp in the wrong hands.
It would be nice if non-members could not see so much.