New Here

So, I kinda stumbled upon this website after deciding that I wanted to meet with one of these ladies and see what its all about. I have reasons, but due to me being possibly one of the most paranoid people alive, I would prefer not to say. Even here. Though, my paranoia apparently isnt up to what some of the other people have said. Like having burner phones/emails, etc. That didnt even cross my mind. Oh well, live and learn. Anyway, I have yet to actually meet anyone yet, but there is a girl I have been in contact with this past week a fair bit. She hasnt asked me for any kind of like...references or anything, but she has provided me with 2 reviews, and I am wondering if this would be good enough for me to meet with her. Being a complete noob at this, I am concerned I am going to say something stupid, and end up scaring her off. Anyway, information is much appreciated...
See that search button up on the top right corner. That is your friend. Your spider sense is your best friend. Good Luck Bro...
if a provider isnt asking screening questions... id tuck tail and run the other way...
I agree with Lacy..
Do your research...in other words, make sure that the provider that you want to meet is legit and also meets your expectations. IIFFOFRDB points out a way to do your research...yahoo (don't use google because it will remember your searches) - type in the provider's name/number/review and see what pops up. No review or website or screening? PASS...don't let "mini me" think for you. You have much to lose.

There are other providers in LA that are well reviewed...stick with them... IF it does not feel right, RUN AWAY!

Again the three rules: 1. research, 2. research, 3. research

Good luck, stay safe...
So far, my experience has been pretty good. Met up with a girl that was very nice, and provided excellent service. The only thing I dont like so far is calling up some of these providers, and them pretty much acting like stuck up snobs. One girl I called up, asked for an appointment, went into town, called again, which she pretty much just yelled at me that she wasnt in town and to stop calling her phone. Seriously, what the hell?
One girl I called up, asked for an appointment, went into town, called again, which she pretty much just yelled at me that she wasnt in town and to stop calling her phone. Seriously, what the hell? Originally Posted by kainmalice
Welcome to the wonderful world of flakes. This type of thing happens frequently so start getting used to it. All you can do is tighten up your research and screening protocol but you aren't going to eliminate these behaviors.
if a provider isnt asking screening questions... id tuck tail and run the other way... Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
My thoughts exactly. There's a reason she's not screening you.
Well, until I can figure out a way for them to not flake out, I am probably going to have to stick to backpages. This site only has 2 Louisiana locations and closest one to me is 2 hours away. Not interested...
Well, until I can figure out a way for them to not flake out, I am probably going to have to stick to backpages. This site only has 2 Louisiana locations and closest one to me is 2 hours away. Not interested... Originally Posted by kainmalice
BP... say goodbye to flakes and hello bait n switch, robbings, etc. Plus LE are all over BP hunny

Just research babe. Read reviews, ask questions. I would probably stick with sending PM at first rather than calling. Girls u have their number out in public get harassed by hagglers and pimps. Plus if u have a PM either ECCIE or 411.. u have documentation of rudeness. And i dont think P411 tolerates girls that are NCNS and rude.