Fun things??

Does anyone have any ideas for fun things to do in kc? I like movies and clubs and bars and mini golf... the mall.. all that stuff but im just getting sick of doing the same things over and over. Anyone know any cool places or things to do in KC?
  • cynic
  • 12-17-2012, 11:12 AM
You could always do me! Admission is free, and you only have to be between the ages of 18 and 50 to ride.
You could always do me! Admission is free, and you only have to be between the ages of 18 and 50 to ride. Originally Posted by cynic
lol
  • cynic
  • 12-17-2012, 11:27 AM
You could always do me! Admission is free, and you only have to be between the ages of 18 and 50 to ride. Originally Posted by cynic
lol Originally Posted by destiny_j32

Crap, I forgot to mention that the ride has weight limits, due to safety restrictions...must be somewhere between 90 and 150 lbs (HWP), and willing to wear safety belts and fuzzy handcuffs
Crap, I forgot to mention that the ride has weight limits, due to safety restrictions...must be somewhere between 90 and 150 lbs (HWP), and willing to wear safety belts and fuzzy handcuffs Originally Posted by cynic
lol you are cracking me up over here. good thinking though
Well you can always check out....

Club Erotica.....or one of the fetish balls or the infamous

Klub Le` HoLe if ya want to explore the playful but dark side of the universe!!! The Club is open when the sun goes down and then closes up, when the sun starts to rise!!!
  • cynic
  • 12-17-2012, 01:15 PM
lol you are cracking me up over here. good thinking though Originally Posted by destiny_j32
Glad I could get a chuckle. I had to edit my original post, as I had said something about wearing seat belts and handcuffs...editted it to include the word "fuzzy" so no one would try to change my name to LEO
Glad I could get a chuckle. I had to edit my original post, as I had said something about wearing seat belts and handcuffs...editted it to include the word "fuzzy" so no one would try to change my name to LEO Originally Posted by cynic
fine by me sweetie!
Does anyone have any ideas for fun things to do in kc? I like movies and clubs and bars and mini golf... the mall.. all that stuff but im just getting sick of doing the same things over and over. Anyone know any cool places or things to do in KC? Originally Posted by destiny_j32
Wait a minute....... there's mini golf here?
Cool Crest in Independence! The Ultimate!
Cool Crest in Independence! The Ultimate! Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey
mini golf is so fun but i am HORRIBLE at it lol it takes me like 20 times just to get it in LOL
If you are into history The Steamboat Arabia; http://www.1856.com/

Union Station is also a cool place; http://www.unionstation.org/

Or use this site for a lot of fun things in KC http://www.visitkc.com/index.aspx

Also check out the Power and Light District they have some really cool bars down their.

Or take a day trip to St. Joe Missourri,
or come to Topeka and hang out with me, I am sure we can find cool stuff to do lol
cool thank you sweetie i will check into all that!
cool thank you sweetie i will check into all that! Originally Posted by destiny_j32
Your welcome! Also if you get over to the Kansas side the Legends Shopping mall out by the Speedway is an awesome experience and has some great resturants!
  • cynic
  • 12-17-2012, 02:52 PM
mini golf is so fun but i am HORRIBLE at it lol it takes me like 20 times just to get it in LOL Originally Posted by destiny_j32
try a little KY and a shoe horn...made my game MUCH easier