should bump stock be regulated or banned?

And why exactly, are you buying one? Just cause..
Originally Posted by garhkal
Get the automatic weapon feel of course. Of course we've got a hog problem here in Texas and on the board.

So why not pony up the money to get licensed to Carry a fully auto weapon then.
We should ban package trucks and airplanes too. Originally Posted by houstonm3
That's going a little too far.

But we can start with a 7 day "cooling off" period and/or FBI background check before getting a rental.
There are people who own tanks. There are people who own tanks with fully operating main guns and there are people who own tanks with fully operating main guns and proper ammunition.

Yes there are and we gather once a year in the arizona desert and have fun , fuck one year a guy brought his own missle lanucher it is called the sanndy shoot
i voted Ban. why? because it gives the libtards a false victory. they will think they won something that will make no difference in the end. so BAN bump stocks so when another attack happens using a improvised device .. the libtards can call for a ban on that too.

eventually .. the libtards will ban everything. bahhaaa

this is the libtard submissive way. death to libtards. replace that racist Columbus holiday with "KILL LIBTARDS" day. and not just any libtard celeb. is your fav actor a closet libtard? then you must kill "it" (male/female/squid) !!! bahahahahaaaaa

MURDER/DEATH/KILL to all LIBFAGS!!!!

bahahyaahaaaaaaa
Did someone say bump (stock) ?
My bumpstock is on its way! Just spoke with the CS rep.

Look out little piggies!

Murica! Freedom! Hellz yeah!

let us know it works out.
96 voted and No is leading
102 voted and no is still leading!
102 voted and no is still leading! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
102 and holding!

bump
That's going a little too far.

But we can start with a 7 day "cooling off" period and/or FBI background check before getting a rental. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I don't know if you mistyped but almost all places where you can rent a automatic weapon or tank will not let you take them off premises.
bump
Bump! Stock!

It came in today. I'll wait to install until next weekend.

'Murica! Hellz yeah1!!

Hey WDF, did you ever find a MOTIVE for that LV shooter?
Bump! Stock!

It came in today. I'll wait to install until next weekend.

'Murica! Hellz yeah1!!

Hey WDF, did you ever find a MOTIVE for that LV shooter? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Be sure to insert the barrel up your ass before engaging the trigger.