should bump stock be regulated or banned?

By the way, I've been on hobby boards constantly since 1999, so don't think for a second I'm your 'boy' or I'm your 'bitch'. I can read right through your shallow bullshit. WTF and Gnadfly can vouch for me. Also it took a lot of time to make my long post, with the intent of helping people out, when is the last time you took a long time to make a post here that helped anybody out?

Here's to you. Even Dennis Hopper doesn't like you.

Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
DILLAGAF
Bump this, motherfucker!!!

Even in this highly scientific poll of a representative cross section of America, MORE THAN 50% have said either ban or regulate bump stock.

Learn to read and understand your own poll results, BUTTPLUG. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

LMAO, because a poll on a Hooker board with a few dozen responses is a good representation of a "cross section" of America.

some bumping love!!!!
103 voted and 6 more days!!!!
Final! 104 voted

Yes, ban bump stocks..... 40 . 38.46%
Yes, regulate bump stocks 15 . 14.42%
No, it is not a firearm.. 43 . 41.35%
don't know/don't care..... 6 .. 5.77%
Final! 104 voted

Yes, ban bump stocks..... 40 . 38.46%
Yes, regulate bump stocks 15 . 14.42%
No, it is not a firearm.. 43 . 41.35%
don't know/don't care..... 6 .. 5.77%
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Call fox news they will run it.
Call fox news they will run it. Originally Posted by bamscram
you're lame!

Call fox news they will run it. Originally Posted by bamscram
If you called CNN, they would sya it's a resounding YES cause they would ignore the 43 NO votes and the 6 don't care..
you're lame!

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You are a copy cat, my answer is still DILLAGAF..
My bumpstock is on its way! Just spoke with the CS rep.

Look out little piggies!

Murica! Freedom! Hellz yeah!

Originally Posted by gnadfly
Bump! Stock!

It came in today. I'll wait to install until next weekend.

'Murica! Hellz yeah1!!

Hey WDF, did you ever find a MOTIVE for that LV shooter? Originally Posted by gnadfly
did you try it out yet?
i voted Ban. why? because it gives the libtards a false victory. they will think they won something that will make no difference in the end. so BAN bump stocks so when another attack happens using a improvised device .. the libtards can call for a ban on that too.

eventually .. the libtards will ban everything. bahhaaa

this is the libtard submissive way. death to libtards. replace that racist Columbus holiday with "KILL LIBTARDS" day. and not just any libtard celeb. is your fav actor a closet libtard? then you must kill "it" (male/female/squid) !!! bahahahahaaaaa

MURDER/DEATH/KILL to all LIBFAGS!!!!

bahahyaahaaaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I voted ban because bump stocks are junk. I can't understand why anyone would even want one.

Jim